07 - Game Begins

"Dedicated to one of my readers whose name is rhazthadivine, she is very supportive and I want to thank you for encouraging me and supporting me. Kahit na ang bagal ko mag-update, you still remained loyal. Once again, Thank you so much!" - Ate At.

THIRD PERSON

The first thing that Wendy think was to freaking run away, leaving Kanao and Daphne behind. However, being the kind girl she is, she doesn't leave them. It feels wrong for her to leave her friends behind just because of a certain person.

It is known for the fact that Wendy is afraid of Masafumi Serizawa, Kanao's big brother. Since Wendy clearly know that this guy is a brutal person. Just by looking at the guy wearing this blank yet scary look. She wants to scream.

Wendy stood silently beside Kanao with Daphne who was clinging right to Kanao's arm. They waited until Masafumi finally reached them with his few comrades behind him.

Until a few seconds ago, Wendy went really soft after Kanao greeted her big brother with a gently warm smile but then suddenly disappeared when she felt the intense aura coming from Masafumi and his comrades.

"I didn't live for this crap." Wendy said in her mind.

"Ek, gusto ko ng bumalik kaagad sa dorm huhu." Daphne in her mind said. "BUT! I want to eat huhu." Daphne silently crying.

"Kanao."

Wendy and Daphne both cringed when they heard Masafumi's voice. It gives them chills and also yelp because of it.

Kanao just tilted her head. "Yes?"

Masafumi just looked at her for a moment. "Come, let us eat dinner."

The goddess smiled brightly. "Of course." Kanao was happy.

Sabay sabay sila nagsi-pasok sa cafeteria, at nang makapasok sila biglang nagsilipat ang attention ng lahat sa kanila.

Who wouldn't? Masafumi Serizawa is the current student council president. And the news spread like fire after they heard that the Serizawa has a hidden goddess. Yes, they are now calling Kanao Serizawa the Goddess of their school.

Wendy on the other hand was in deep thinking. Before turning to Kanao who is beside Masafumi.

"Uhm, Kanao." Napalingon naman ang dalagita rito. "I think me and Daphne should go. Have a wonderful dinner." Wendy then grabbed Daphne's wrist and drag her away from them.

Since Wendy hates too much attention, she thought maybe it would be best to separate herself and Daphne from the siblings. And get back to Wendy after they had dinner.

"Yeah, that should be a great idea."

Ngunit, hindi pa ito nakakalayo ng may tumawag ng kaniyang pangalan para matigilan ito. At nakaparamdam naman siya ng kaba dahil sa pamilyar na boses na tumawag sakaniya.

"Wilson."

Daphne yelped beside her. Wendy slowly looked back. And saw that Masafumi was looking at her with his blank yet scary stare.

"Yes?..." Wendy replied.

"Join us." Masafumi said.

"Eh?"

* * *

The cafeteria was silent, everybody in the area was completely staring at the center where they can see Masafumi a.k.a the Student Council President with his gang, and the so-called hidden goddess with her two friends.

Ramdam na ramdam ng lahat na nasa loob ang bigat na atmosphere. It was like other series of what happened a while ago. When Wendy beat the crap out of Kier's life.