Chapter 3: Tenya's Love-striking Date!

It was the day of his date with this mysterious person his brother hooked him up with. He got up early for the day, fixing his hair, brushing his teeth, freshening up. He didn't know what to expect on a first date with someone, however his brother had it all planned is what he said.

He didn't know what to wear was the tricky part. They were going to the mall, so probably casual clothing? However, it's a first date, so wouldn't you want to give them your best? He didn't know, he was stuck. He opted for his mother's help considering she's always up this hour.

"Urm, mother?" He asked through the doorway. "Hm." She turned and questioned a hum. "I um- I don't know what to wear." He sounded embarrassed. She lightly chuckled to herself at his reddened face. "Alright, alright. I'll help you."

"Ah, thank you mother."

~

Izuku wasn't much better either, he was really happy that pro hero Ingenium found him a date. He couldn't be more thankful, however, now he knew. Now he knew it was his little brother, and boy was he freaking out. He didn't know how want to dress up in, he didn't want to make a fool out of his date for showing up plain.

After getting out of his shower, he freshened up and did his normal routine, brushing his teeth, fluffing his hair, doing daycare for his skin, much the routine. He decided to chose an nice overalls outfit. He decided to wear white overalls that were shorts. He didn't like showing his scars so he wore black leggings under the overalls.

He didn't know what his date would wear, would his date were more colors? Was he really just going to wear black and white? Crazy! He wanted to express himself, feeling confident, he opted for a yellow shirt to go along his outfit, the yellow shirt going above a long-sleeve black shirt to hide his scars. And Ta-Da!

Off he goes, to the mall for his date!

~

Izuku really wishes he can turn around and go home. He didn't know the mall would be this packed, people were everywhere! How was he suppose to find his date? He looked around, the mall was really loud too. He jumped a bit at the vibration in his pocket.

His phone went off, it was an unknown number. That must be his date considering it says I'm here. He looked around but couldn't find anyone. He'll just send a message.

~

Iida got to the mall five minutes early. He couldn't see very well due to the mall being packed with people. He messaged his date stating he was here. However he didn't get a reply back, did he do something wrong?

Nope, he got a message back. He checked the message only to be stabbed in the heart. A cute greenette boy took a selfie doing the peace sign, showing the shop behind him. A message saying 'find me! :D' after the photo was sent.

~

"Hi~!" He saw his date fully for the first time. He now understood what his mother and his older brother were saying. This person is adorable! He saw them walking towards him waving their hand and making a big smile.

He coughed in his hand to get back to reality. "Erm, right! Pleasure to meet you! I am Iida Tenya! From the Iida family, you're very lovely! I'm looking forward to this date!" He said with much enthusiasm, he was excited to find a date. Even if he was breaking his own rules, he'll let it slip this once.

"Ah! I-I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you too Iida! Thank you for the compliment! You're very handsome yourself! I'm glad to go on this date with you!" Midoirya gleamed with happiness, it almost made Tenya blind. "Oh please, since we're going on a date, you can call me Tenya!"

"Oh!" Tenya worried. Was that too fast? "Oh, my apologies, was that too fast? I'm new so I don't-" "oh No! You're fine, I-I just didn't expect that. Umm, you can call me Izuku then." Izuku smiled warmly at him. Izuku was finally going to have someone love him and cherish him, along with his doing the same.

Tenya blushed, fixing his glasses as he extended his hand out for Midoriya to grab. Midoriya opted to slide his arm around his and grasp his hand. Both blushing messes as they hold hands walking around.

~

During their date, they went to multiple places within the mall. They first headed out to get some lunch. Izuku decided to pay for their drinks and food, despite Tenya's complains on wasting his money. Tenya didn't like how he was making his date spend his money he worked hard for.

So, much to Izuku's dismay. Tenya ended up paying for everything else. Their lunch with each other was nice, they learned a lot about each other, Tenya kept noting in his head the things izuku liked. He was slightly concerned when his date said he liked spider lilies, though he also liked roses and orchids so he didn't mind it too much.

Tenya bought him some things, which Izuku gave him some cheek kisses for as a thank you. Which Tenya didn't mind not one bit. Izuku bought him a cute mug with a heart on it. Tenya's heart exploded.

~

"I had a really fun time hanging out with you Tenya!" Izuku squealed as his eyes shined in excitement. The two knew today was super fun. Suddenly, Izuku got super shy and embarrassed. "U-Umm, you wouldn't mind going on a second date maybe? Like, maybe we can start dating?"

Silence. "O-Or! W-We could um- we could not- like- go on another date a-and maybe Umm-" Izuku panicked, maybe Tenya didn't want to go on another one, he thought it went so well. However it was the opposite. Tenya's heart was overjoyed at hearing Izuku say he wanted to date him. Hastily cutting him off so he couldn't finish his panicked words.

"No no no! I'd love to go on another date with you! Possibly even more in the future! I'd love to start dating!" Tenya said as a quick reply. He'd be more than thrilled to date Izuku. He wanted to support Izuku and his family. He feel deeply in love at the hands of Izuku Midoriya, and on the first date too.

"Ah! Okay then! I'll try and see when we can have our second date!" Izuku said happily. As Tenya started talking, Izuku walked towards him. "Ah yes! I will also try finding-"

Mwah!

Midoriya giggled as he waved goodbye, running off towards the exit. Tenya froze, Midoriya had just kissed him, on the lips! His face turned pure red as his brain clicked. He touched his lips, the feel still lingering on them despite Izuku leaving them already.

He huffed our a satisfied breath. He changed his mind, he was breaking his rule on dating. He really like Midoriya, he was strong, beautiful, courageous, and lots more! He looked at his phone as he got a text from it.

'Sorry I kissed you without permission! >~<' he chuckled at the cuteness of the message, he wanted this relationship to work. With Izuku having a job, and iida having school, it will be hard for them to have time. He wanted every second to be worth it.

'It's alright! I'm glad you were my first kiss!'

'(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄  I'm glad!'

~~~~~~~~scrolling space