4

He went inside the hall and greeted the two boys in front of him.
Felix:" hello! my name is Lee Felix, I am from Australia. "

"oh! Australia? Chan Hyung is also from Australia.", the one guy with dark hair and a sharp chin says.

oh! someone is also from Australia?

"Hello! My name is Seo Changbin and this is Han jisung, and our Australian partner will be here in a few seconds.", Felix nods.

Jisung:" nice chains man!", Felix wanted to show his cool side. As soon he heard that 3racha is a rapper unit. He quickly wears a chain along with Rolex and rings in his hand.

Felix:" oh thanks", he smiles and laughs.

"Ok! so, let's get started again.", the third person comes inside wiping his hands with his jeans, messy curly hair, black sweatshirt with black shots, with similar sweet soft eyes which Felix knows very well.

Jisung:" Hyung! he's also from Australia.", Jisung pointed at Felix. Chan looks at the boy who's standing in the middle of the room.

Felix:" wai-- Chris?!!", he couldn't believe the person who's standing in front of him, Chris. So many things change, but his eyes are still the same.

Chan:" who-- Felix?, Felix couldn't help but smiles from cheek to cheek, he wanted to hug him, he always thought of doing it but right now he's nervous to go towards Chris and squeezed the life out of him. He's finally meeting his best friend of life after so many years.

Jisung:" Changbin Hyung! I think they know each other already.", Jisung whispered to in changbin's ear.

Felix:" yes! surprise Chris!!", he laughs a bit.

Chan:" oh my god! how are you mate? mom told me about you... but I wasn't expecting that I will see you here.", he walks closer to Felix and gives him a shoulder hug.

Felix:" yea!", he's still smiling.

Chan:" guys! this is Felix, we are neighbours in Australia.", he introduced Felix to others.

wait! JUST NEIGHBOURS?? EXCUSE ME?

Jisung:" Wao, Hyung! that's amazing like ---", they wanted to talk about them more but Chris just shrugged the fact that he just met his best friend after so many years, and he's treating him like other random trainee.

Chris:" ok let's start, others are also waiting."

Changbin:" aish!! ok"

Felix was extra nervous performing in front of Chris. He thought maybe Chris will help him or just treat him nicely, he's Chris's best friend after all... but he was wrong However, Felix performed in front of them. He's good at dancing so he did it First. He plays some hip-hop songs and showed his dance moves.

~~~
FLASHBACK

Chris:" Felix, give me my headphone back.", they all were skateboarding with other kids at the park when Felix takes Chris's headphones and starts jamming with the music.

Felix:" look, Chris, I think I made a new dance step.", He moves his hand back to his head and gives a small body roll then after bending down, and pretends to be a breakdancer.

Felix:" It's good, right? I worked on this."

Chris:" Lix! don't ever do this in public ok? even berry runs off after seeing you. ", he pressed his lips together trying his best to control his laughs.

Felix: "that's very rude Chris! and one day I will be a good dance then I will laugh at you.", he sticks his tongue out to tease Chris.

END OF FLASHBACK
~~~