10

Felix wakes up earlier feeling someone's hand on his chest, he rubs his eyes and looks at his side at Chan sleeping all curled up but his hand was on Felix's chest. Felix's carefully removes  Chan's hand covered him with the blanket.

"I think I really kick when I am asleep~", he pokes Chan's cheek with his finger and giggles.

"wait~ he always had these big lips? ", he gets closer to Chan's face and focuses on his lips.

"Oh, his facial hair is coming out hehe~", he spends about 15 minutes to observer Chan's face closely.

"His hair ahhh still so soft and curly"! then he moved to chan's hair and played with his few long curls.

"Ok, stop now Felix! you being a creep now", he slaps himself in his mind.

After Felix left, everyone started with their routine however there were two missing parts. Stray kids weren't the same without those two people who left, everyone felt that. Chan, however, starts spending more time with Felix after their shooting or recording, but he felt like he can't complete his dream without Felix and Minho. So, he decided to talk with JYP to give them one more chance but was shocked when he finds out that JYP already call them up and decided to give them a chance. His face lights up when JYP calls both boys and tells them they will give them a Second Chance. Chan just stands there at the corner watching his stray kids.

Chan:" oye Felix! you didn't tell me that JYP talked to you.", they were on the shooting site when Chan came up.

Felix:" well! I thought I will give you a surprise!!", he chuckles.

Chan:" God damn lix! You know I was really worried about you. Finally, you are in front of my eyes now.", he takes a deep breath and pats Felix's shoulder.

Felix:" Chan, you sound like I am your baby or something.", he rolls his eyes.

Chan:" hey don't forget I used to feed your veggies all the time, so technically you are my baby.", Jisung passed from there and heard that.

Han:" who's Chan's baby?", he wiggles his eyebrows.

Felix:" Chan saying that I am his baby, ughhh I am 19 now please.", Changbin also joins the talk.

Changbin:" Felix is my baby!!!!!", he clings to Felix.

Felix:" yesh!! I am hyung's baby.", Chan's jaw drops dramatically seeing Felix all wrapped up around Changbin.

Chan:" EXCUSE ME? want me to tell when you wet ---", chan was about to tell everyone that whenever Felix wets his bed he comes to Chan's room. Before chan speaks up Felix jumps on chan closing his mouth with his hands.

Felix:" don't you dare---", he threats him.

Jisung:" don't you think Changbin Hyung, chan is getting to Felix?", he asked Changbin, while  Felix running after Chan.

Changbin:" that's good~ Felix is happy."

~~~

Chan started to work on Minho and Felix both, however, he was a bit strict with Felix. He always puts a lot of pressure and works on Felix. Everyone observed that Chan is treating Felix differently. Felix couldn't question chan's actions because he can see how much effort Chan was putting in Felix.

~~~
Felix and Minho both were standing on the stage. Either one of them was going to stay with stray kids and one have to leave. Felix doesn't want to be selfish with Minho however he wished that he will stay with Chan and other members, but at the same time, he wants Minho to win because he worked so hard in his entire life. But as soon as JYP says that both will stay because Straykids is not the same with you guys!

Felix couldn't define the happiness he felt at that moment, all of the members comes to hug them but he can only see Chan's face at the first. He ran towards Chan and hug him.

Chan:" you did it lix!", he whispered in Felix's ear. At that spot, Felix's heart skipped a beat when his ears only focus on Chan's words, not anything else, there was the noise of the crowd but he could only listen to Chan's words. He doesn't know what just happened to his heart but that feeling he never felt before for Chan. It was new and different, his heart never felt that warm and tickling feeling before. He looks at Chan's smiling face.

Felix:" we did it!"

Everyone was happy, they all held hands and greeted their fans a boy band "stray kids"