Chapter 1

After they crash into a tree and died, they woke up on an island with some ship parts on their body.

Y/N: Uh...What happened?

Christine: I don't know, wait...didn't we died in a car crash?

Y/N: Yeah wait a minute why you have 2 flight  decks beside you and 2 giant fans on your back?

Christine: I don't know, why you have 4 battleship guns behind you?

Y/N: What really?

They were confused on why they have ship parts attached to their body.

Few Hours Later

They managed to learned how to use their riggings, their weapons and how to activate and deactivate their ships. They finally set sail into the open ocean.

Christine: So what do we do now?

Y/N: Well since we died in our world, we need to find a harbor and a place to stay from now on.

Christine: Wait... I detected something in my radar.

They then saw someone in a distance. When they got close enough they see a girl with a pale skin, yellow eyes, wearing some sort of school uniform and has hammerhead shark-like rigging on her back.

Purifier: Ohh...new people to play with.

Purifier then arms her riggings on them and they activate their riggings as well. They then engage with each other. Y/N was have CQC with Purifier while Christine giving some air support.

Purifier: Why do she have planes like ours.

Y/N: It's none of your concern.

He then aims and fire his rail guns at Purifier

Purifier: ARGGHHH! 

She get up again only to be slashed by Y/N's sword.

Purifier: Tch! I have to go now.

She then starts open a  portal and at the same time siren ships are coming out from the portal.

Purifier: Well that will keep you busy for awhile!

Y/N: Wait!

Christine: Y/N! Watch out!

A siren planes was heading towards him and he was too late to react and got hit by the missile, after the smoke clears he was slightly injured.

Christine: Y/N!!!

Y/N: I'm alright, I can still fight!

Christine launch B21s and starts bombing the siren battleships and carriers while her F22s,F35s,Strike Wyverns and YF24s was shooting down the siren planes.

Y/N: They're just too many of them.

He keeps firing his main, secondaries and missiles at the siren cruisers and destroyers. After the fight they stop at the island nearby to check their injury.

Christine: Let me patch you up.

Y/N: Sis I don't think its ne-

Christine: I insist

He then sees dark aura coming out from her. 

Y/N: Alright, alright.

Y/N's thoughts: Despite being my cute sister she can be scary sometimes. 

She covers up his with bandages all over his body and cleans up the scratches on his face.

Christine: There, done.