Chapter 11

The next day, the Commander informed us to prepare for a massive battle against the Sakura Empire.

In the ocean, a fleet of combined of Eagle Union and Royal Navy ships is heading to meet the Sakura Empire at Midway islands. 

In Y/N's ship

We can see Y/N taking a short nap in his bridge.

Edinburgh: Y/N?

He wokes up to see Edinburgh serving him tea.

Y/N: Oh, hey Edinburgh.

He grabs a tea cup and drink from it. There was silence in a few moments until Y/N breaks it.

Y/N: You should be careful out there...

Edinburgh: You also... I dont want you to get captured again-

Y/N holds her cheeks gently.

Y/N: Hey its ok, I'm gonna be fine.

Edinburgh: You promise?

Y/N: I promise.

As he gets closer to Edinburgh's face she knows what's gonna happen next, so she decided to follow suit as well until their lips meet with one another. 

A minute later

???: *Fakes coughs*

They immediatley stopped kissing and turns to see Jack, Christine, Alan, Enterprise, Belfast, Javelin and Laffey with smirk, smile or awe on their faces.

The both looked away from each other as their faces turns red like a tomato.

Christine: Nice one bro! 

Belfast: Congrats sister!

Laffey: Laffey is happy for the both of you.

Time skip

It was already dark and none of their radars or scout planes picked up anything.

Jack: Thats strange, they shoud be here by now. Christine anything?

Christine: No, none of my aircrafts found anything.

Then a storm kicks in and causing a red lightning. The storm was so strong that planes from the carrier starts falling overboard.

 Soon, the storm subsided and realized their in a different place.

Y/N: Where are we? 

Jack: I dont know, but be on guard everyone!

Jack hops on Christine's heli carrier and went airborne, as for Alan he activate his sub then dives into the depths and lastly Y/N engaged his riggings to ready his guns.

Akagi: Welcome to my sea Azur lane!

Enterprise: Akagi!

Siren ships then comes out of the portal.

Jack: Everyone! Open fire!

The Azur lane begins to fire their guns at the siren ships as their carrier launched their aircrafts.

Hood: Elegance isnt just for show.

Hood, Sheffield and Edinburgh activate their ships to become their riggings. As for Y/N, he fired his railguns at the 4 siren ships instantly sinking them.

Y/N: Oh yeah! Eat this!

He fired tomahawk missiles at another siren ships.

At Alan

He's firing his torpedo at the siren ship while launching SLUAVs. 

Alan: Another one.

He sank a siren ship with a torpedo.