Chapter 6

They made their way into Bismarck's office.

Kurfurst: So, what do you know about him.

Bismarck: He has powerful gun that's for sure, we also captured him but he escaped with a help of his sister.

Kurfurst: Tell me about his sister.

Bismarck: She is an aircraft carrier but not an ordinary one, this carrier can fly and carried siren-like planes.

Kurfurst: A flying aircraft carrier with siren-like planes huh... What are the names of the battleship and the aircraft carrier.

Bismarck: The Battleship is USS Montana and the Carrier is USS Midway.

Kurfurst's eyes widen.

Kurfurst: USS? are they from Eagle Union?

Bismarck: Yes, we were also surprised when they claimed that they're Eagle Union ships.

Kurfurst: Interesting.

Little did they know that Roon was outside listening to their conversation.

Roon: Montana, whoever you are, you will be mine, all I have to do is get rid of that pesky sister of yours ~ufufu.

At Azur lane

The Commander ask Y/N and Christine to come to office.

Christine: What is it Jack?

Jack: I want you two  to go to the Royal Navy base to help them out against some Sirens and Crimson axis activities. As for you Y/N, your gonna be the flagship of your fleet.

Y/N: So, who's coming with us?

Jack: Here.

He hands out a list of his fleet:

-Montana (Y/N)

-Midway (Christine)

-Massachusetts

-Edinburgh

-London

-Eldridge

Y/N: So this is it?

Jack: Yes, now go meet them in the port.

They arrived at the port to check his fleet, he then starts calling out their names to see who is already here.

Y/N: Midway...Here obviously. Massachusetts?

Massachusetts: here.

Y/N: Edinburgh?

No response.

Y/N: Edinburgh?

He then saw Edinburgh running towards them.

Edinburgh: Here! Sorry I'm late!

Y/N: Okay, London?

London: Here.

Y/N: Eldridge?

Eldridge: Here.

Y/N: Since everyone is here, activate your riggings and hop on Christine's ship. We're travelling to the Royal Navy base Airborne.

They activated their ships and hops onto the helicarrier and then setoff.   

Hours later

They arrived at the Royal Navy base and the shipgirls were shocked to see a flying aircraft carrier docking into one of their ports and then Y/N along with the rest of his fleet hops off from Christine's ship and summon their ships at the empty docks.