Chapter 9

Bismarck: How can a mere sub attack our base?!

Z-21: Its not an ordinary submarine, this submarine can launch siren-like aircraft like Midway and it has 2 powerful guns like Montana but smaller, it can even fire missiles aswell.

Tirpitz: A submarine that can launch aircraft? Thats strange, the Sakura Empire is the only one who have those kind of subs.

Both the sibling's eyes widen because what she described fits the Alicorn's description. Kufurst noticed their reaction.

Kufurst: It seems you 2 know something about this sub, I presume?

Y/N: Uh, No.

They both sake their heads.

Bismarck: In that case... put them to the cell!

Schranhorst and Gneisenau escorted them out of her office, while heading to the cell they look at each other and nodded then stops on their tracks.

Gneisenau: Whats the hold up?!

Schranhorst: Keep moving!

Y/N turns around, he grabs Schranhorst's headd and slams it at the wall knocking her out same goes with Christine against Gneisenau.

Christine: Now, thats taken care of. Lets find our weapons and go to the docks

The then run down the hallway and Christine spoke up again.

Christine: Y/N, do you know who is controlling the Alicorn?

Y/N: I dont know but we'll soon find out when we go to the docks.

She nodded and continue finding their weapons.

At Alan

As he was attacking the Ironblood base, he decided to activate his ship to become his riggings.

Alan: Alicorn engage!

The sub glows and break itself into thousands of cubes then forms again into his rigging. The shipgirls were surprised that its another shipboy. He launches more aircrafts in the air like F/A-XX and the VF-145 accompanied by SLUAVs.

Agir: Ara~ another shipboy huh?

Friedrich: If we capture him, I will have to take care of him~

Hipper: Focus Agir and Friedrich!

Alan's thoughts: I think I need to stay away from those two.

Alan keeps firing his 2 small auxillary railguns at the Iron blood ships. Then a volley of shells from Friedrich is heading towards the submarine, but luckily his drone barriers block the attack

Z23: It has barriers?!

Alan: My turn...

He fired another missiles at the other Ironblood shipgirls.

At Y/N

After they recovered their weapons, they made their way to the docks to activate their ships, after they done that, they saw a familiar boy that has somewhat a rigging of the Alicorn.

Christine: Is that who I think it is?

Y/N: Yes...It's Alan! Lets go help him and get out of here!

They met up with Alan.

Y/N and Christine: Alan!

Alan: Y/N! Christine!

He both hug the siblings.

Bismarck: Thats a touching reuion for the 3 of you but the shows over for you 3...

They are surrounded by Iron blood ships.