Chapter 3

She kicked Zuikaku back and switch her daggers to dual SMGs and fires at the incoming planes along with her AAs.

Zuikaku: Takao is right her AAs look powerful, this gonna be harder than I thought.

At Y/N

He was chasing Z1 and Yukikaze

Z1: Come and chase us!

Yukikaze: Your too slow!

He got angry and increase his speed. When the two destroyers stopped, Y/N realized that he was surrounded by the Crimson Axis.

Yukikaze: Looks like you fell into our trap

Y/N: Good, now I don't have to aim.

He begins to fire randomly at Crimson axis girls.

Bismarck: Souryuu and Hiryuu send in your planes!

Souryuu/Hiryuu: Hai!

They then launch their fighters , bombers and torpedo bombers. Y/N noticed this and fires his AAs along with his assault rifle at the incoming zeros, annihilating them one by one. 

Hiryuu: Impossible!

Hiryuu: Impossible!

Souryuu: Just keep on launching planes!

Y/N: Is that the best you got?!

Gneisenau: Let's teach him a lesson the he will never forget!

Scharhornst: Jawhol!

Y/N: Bring it!

They fired their mains at Y/N but he dodged most of their shells but he tank some of them.

Scharhornst: What the.....

Gneisenau: Just keep firing!

While he was dodging their salvos he fired some anti ship missiles from his VLS 

Gneisenau: Missiles?!

After she said that they where both hit by the missiles and got knocked out.

Choukai: Maya, Lets do this!

Maya nodded and charged at Y/N at the same time. Y/N quickly change his rifle to his sword and blocked both of their katanas, then one of his railguns aimed at Maya and fire at her.

Choukai: Maya!

She looks at Maya and Y/N knock Choukai off and slashed her