Chapter 8

15 minutes after Y/N's fleet left the battlefield the Ironblood reinforcements has arrived.

Bismarck: Quickly! Aid the wounded!

She goes to Kufurst.

Bismarck: You need to go back to the base.

Bismarck can see anger in Kurfurst's eyes she knows she want to challenge Montana again, but not in her state.

Kurfurst: But-

Bismarck: That's an order. I still have something else in my sleeve...

She look at the direction on where the royal navy base is located and narrowed her eyes.

Kufrust:...fine.

At Y/N

It was night time, they arrived at the Royal navy base and the manjuus starts repairing their ships.

Monarch: Its seem you and your sister got damaged by the new Iron blood ships, it must be a tough fight.

Y/N: Yeah, the new Iron blood ships are no joke. It overpowered Massa, London and Edinburgh.

Monarch: I see, you guys should rest for awhile.

Y/N: Alright I'll be in my room, tell me is something is up.

Monarch: I will.

At the dining area

We could see Y/N and his fleet eating dinner before going to bed, he noticed that Edinburgh is not eating with them.

Y/N: Arent you gonna eat Edinburgh?

Edinburgh: I-I already ate.

He then hears her stomach growling.

Y/N: I take that as a no, come sit with me. I think I cant finish this food.

Edinburgh's face flustered.

Edinburgh: Please master, just finish your meal and I'll eat soon after you guys are done.

Y/N: As your master, I insist you we eat together.

She hesitated of abit and then joins them at the table.

Y/N: Good, now let's eat together.

He turns to his sister with a smirk on her face.

Y/N: What?

He drank a cup of water.

Christine: You know, its kinda adorable you guys are sitting together.

Y/N spits out the water he was drinking.

Both of their faces turns red as a tomato

Y/N: Sis!

Christine: What?