Chapter 7

Both sides begin to fire their guns and both carriers launch planes.

Y/N: Sis get airborne!

She nodded and starts her engines.

Kurfurst: Oh no you dont!

Her main guns fired at her two engines to prevent her going airborne.

Y/N: Sis are you alright?!

Christine: Yeah, This is the second time this has happened to me!

She then noticed something in her sonar.

Christine: We got an enemy submarine!

She informed the fleet as she launches her SA-2 Samson for ASW. When the Samson flew over to where U-1206 was submerged, the chopper drops its depth charges. 

U-1206: Scheiße! Depth charge!

Both sides saw the explosion to where the U-boat is located

Both sides saw the explosion to where the U-boat is located. Few moments later she surfaces herself with damaged riggings forcing her to withdraw from battle.

As the fight continues we can see Y/N and Kurfurst were dueling with each other. Y/N then tries to slash Kurfurst with his sword but got gut blocked by her axe.

Kurfurst: Is that your best?

Y/N: Not really.

He smirked as Kurfurst saw his four railguns was aiming at her. She pushes him off to prevent her from getting hit by his guns.

Kurfurst: Heh

They clash their weapons again while firing secondaries at each other.

Somewhere underwater

The two subs that were scouting the Royal navy base has been watching the clash between Kurfurst and Azur lane's fleet.

U-37: should we help our comrades.

U-410: Yes we should... aim for that carrier and wait for the right time.

They ready their torpedoes.

At Christine

She easily shot down Elbe's planes with her YF24s and F22As .

Elbe: Tch! I cant get close to her.

Christine: Too bad

She then saw shells from the other direction but Christine manage dodge it.

Magdeburg: Elbe we're here to help you, we're done dealing with the other weaklings.

Christine's eyes widen to see Massa, Edinburgh and London out of action while Eldridge is still dealing with Z35.

At Eldrige she was on defensive by Z35's attacks.

Z35: Hows that?! Tremble before the might of the Iron-

She was then electrecuted by Eldridge's power.