Chapter 17

Vittorio: Thank goodness...

Then a plasma projectile was heading towards them.

Pompeo: Incoming!

Eldrige step forward and unleash her electrical powers to intecept them.

They were all destroyed and all of them goes back into fighting against the attackers

With Y/N

As the fight between him and the siren rages on, Y/N is starting to have the upper hand and continues on attacking Temperance with his speed and presicion. Just then another siren appears and fired her laser cannon at Y/N.

The Railgun battleship saw this and quickly breaks off from Temperance. He barely dodges it the projectile and look at the siren that fired those guns.

 He barely dodges it the projectile and look at the siren that fired those guns

Y/N's thoughts: Great another one.

Just then, some YF24 hit the distant siren with its UGB from his sister. Christine descends beside her brother.

Christine: I'll take care of her while you keep on dealing with Temperance.

Y/N nodded and continues on attacking the said siren, that leaves only Christine and other siren.

Hermit: The names Hermit and I'm going to take you down!

Christine who didnt say anything just brings out her dual smgs and begins spraying her with bullets and rounds from her secondaries. Hermit dodges most of them her attacks while she got hit on her riggings with a couple of rounds from her secondaries.

Then Christine switches to her dual daggers and lunge at Hermit who is still recovering from that hit. Now, Christine and Hermit are now engaging CQC with one another, Hermit begins to have multiple slashes from the daggers throughout her body while she tries to hit her back with her fists, but sadly for her Christine anticipated all of her attacks and dodges them easily.

Hermit's thoughts: I need to get away from her...I underestimated her.

She gritted her teeth and aims her guns at the Helicarrier while dodging her daggers. She then fired her guns at her abodmin sending her flying.