Batman: Arkham Origins

Joker:

"Awww. Too bad. So sad!"

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I kill your friend? Oops! My bad! Haha!"

"Looks like I'm gonna need to find a new playmate. Oh, and we were having so much fun, too!"

"Ding dong, the Bat is dead! Which old Bat? The dumb old Bat! Ding dong, the dumb old Bat is dead! HAHAHA!

"Aw... Gotta say, I thought you'd have more fight in you. A lot more fight."

Deathstroke:

"Know that you die with honor, which is more than can be said for most."

"You fought well, Batman. But I am stronger. Faster. Smarter. And so this ends the only way it could."

"You cannot match me." (mobile game only)

Penguin:

"Boys, get 'im outta here. And don't ding up any of the gear. That's worth some money."

"And THAT'S why I'm the boss! Now if you'll excuse me, I got business to attend to. Piss off!" (throws cigar at screen)

"Ahh, it's a real shame you're dead. You're actually worth more alive! (laughs)"

Black Mask:

"I was hoping you'd at least live long enough to see what I've got planned for this place."

"With you out of the way, Gotham's mine for the taking. And sooner than I thought."

"That's it?! All this build-up and he falls over like he's made of sticks?! What an anti-climatic ending!"' (Kicks Batman)

"What? The party's already over?! But I was just getting warmed up!"

"I didn't think you'd be this easy. Oh well, live and learn."

Copperhead:

"I bet you never expected the end to come like this."