Chapter 4

Jungkook Pov

[ Still in home ]

I knocked on Yuju's room door because I wanted to go out.

"Yuju!"

I knocked on the door loudly because Yuju didn't open the room door. What is she sulking with me for?

" Yuju!!!"
My knock made Yuju open the door. I saw his face was kind of pale. I let it alone.

"I'm.."

I haven't had time to finish my words yet, Yuju has fallen. I was able to catch her body from falling on the floor.

" Yuju.."

I was shocked by what happened to Yuju. I gently slapped her cheek. She is unconscious either. I slapped his cheek again.

"Yuju why are you Yuju, don't play with me Yuju."

I put my palm on Yuju's forehead to feel her temperature.

"You're hot, Yuju."

My heart is restless. I raised Yuju in bridal style. Her pale face I put her in the seat next to the driver. I quickly turned on the car engine and kept speeding out of the yard. 

SKIP

[ At the hospital ]
As soon as I was in the hospital, the Doctor kept examining Yuju.

"Doctor, how is he?"

"Err, can I know who Mr. is?"
I was stunned for a moment.

"I ... I'm her husband"

"Oh, your wife has a high fever and she has gastrics. You should take care of her food and take care of her health. Don't let her do heavy work ,ok sir."doctor said.

"So she's not so bad." i asked

The doctor shook his head. My eyes were still on the figure lying on the hospital bed.

"After she wake up , you can take the medicine and you can take her home."

"Thank you doctor"

After the Doctor left the place. I approached Yuju who was lying down. My heart feels relieved when I hear that Yuju isn't bad .. it isn't cancer, it's dengue fever ... but it was already bad. high fever with gastrics.

"Ergh~''

I distance myself from Yuju, when she regained consciousness from her fainting.

"You're awake Yuju."

I control my feelings. She looked here and there.

"Where am I near?"

"You're at the hospital ~, not at the prison ..."

Yuju looked at me sharply. Even though I didn't look at her face I could see from the side of my eye that Yuju was looking at me intently.

"You look at me like that ... do you remember I was afraid to be near you?"

SKIP

Yuju Pov

I quickly shifted my gaze elsewhere. Jungkook was already standing. I started to stand. 

"Why are you standing? Sit down." i asked.

"Why do you want to sit here. The doctor told me to go back after you wake up ... now that you wake up, let's go back." Jungkook said.

I got off the sick bed where I was lying ... if i follow my heart ... I want to sit in this hospital. Every day ,eat and sleep. Then calm down.

"Next time if you know you're sick, don't do a lot of work. If you don't want to sit with me, talk to me, because if you don't want to talk. Another day you'll go crazy. It's good that I can send you to the Mental Health Hospital," Jungkook said