Chapter 20

[ At the hospital ]

'

' she's my wife"

All members were shocked by what Jungkook said excluding Taehyung.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep this secret."

Seokjin said sadly about Jungkook and Yuju's marriage. They've all been close for a long time. Never keep a single secret that they have. But this time Jungkook keeps a secret. The secret made Seokjin heartbroken.

"Well, I'm sorry. I married her because of Halla. I used to really want revenge on her because of Halla died. I abused her. I didnt consider her a wife. I'm a cruel husband. But then I realized that I was I fell in love with her. "

Jimin raised his chin with his hand. It's really fun to hear Jungkook's story. They all heard Jungkook's story. Except for Yoongi who was sleeping on the sofa. Jungkook continued to tell his story.

****

In silence Yuju heard the story of Her told by Jungkook. From a smile to tears.

"You're really evil Jungkook. Now I'm trying to open my heart to you."
Yuju said.

She tries to accept Jungkook slowly. Then someone's go out of Jungkook's room.

"Yuju? "

" Seokjin oppa"

"Why don't you go inside?"

Yuju just smiled. Seokjin closed the room door tightly. seokjin then Road forward.

"Come with oppa, there's something oppa wants to tell you."

" where do you want to go? "

" I don't know. "

Yuju followed Seokjin. They walked towards the car. And then Seokjin told Yuju to come in.

"Team,Let's go to the nearest beach."

" Yes, sir. "
Seokjin's hired guide team and took them to the place where they wanted to go. When they arrived there, Yuju came out of the car, followed by Seokjin.

"Oppa, what do you want to tell me?"

"Yuju dear, Jungkook's wife?"

Yuju was silent. Seokjin nodded he understood with what Yuju was feeling.

" wife? "

Still no answer from Yuju, Yuju just looked down at the sand. Seokjin was silent for a moment.

"it's nothing, Oppa already thinks Jungkook is like his own flesh and blood. Jungkook is this kind. If he likes someone, he will definitely get it. It's like he gets halla. You knows, right? ." Seokjin said to Yuju.

Seokjin told about it, making Yuju recall her memories with halla when entering the realm of high school first.

[Flashback ]

"Yuju, let's go to the library, I have work."

"Come on. I'll bring the book first."

Yuju brought an English book, as well as a small note. After taking their belongings, they went to the library. While going to the Library. Halla bumpes into someone so that the notebook falls down.

"oh sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."

Halla took the book of the person she bumped first. Yuju took Halla's notebook. A man who was bumped by Halla helped Halla retrieve the fallen book.