Chapter 23

|| Unknown Pov ||

"Why baby? The food isn't good?"

Jungkook asked his wife who seemed to have no appetite. Yuju just smiled. 

"This food is delicious, I just find it hard to get in my throat."

"Why?"

"I haven't been feeling well ever since."

Jungkook frowned at being weird with his wife's words. He raised his hand

" Waiter"

" yes"

" Bill"

soon the waiter brought a book containing receipts. after paying. they returned.

"Why ?"

"Well ~ you said you don't have the appetite to eat. I don't feel good so we'll go back dear oii ~"

"Well ~ you are hungry''

'' there will be people cooking if I'm hungry"

Jungkook smiled. Yuju pursed her lips and then she carved a smile for her husband.

"Well my dear~"

"hehehehe .. good, let's go back."

" okey.."

****
|| ON CALL ||

"Boss, he's back. What are we going to do?"

"okay, you did what we planned that day"

" okey boss"

|| END CALL||

"Just because of the money I have to do"

the mercenary did his job. Jungkook drove carefully. occasionally he looked at his wife who was sleeping next to him.

"I'm so tired, darling."

His hand stroked Yuju's hair. while Jungkook was driving suddenly a black car from behind overtook him and stopped him. Jungkook also stops suddenly making Yuju awake

"Why are you here?"

"This car is somehow preventing us from coming back. Please wait here."

"You shouldn't. I'm scared."

" it's okay. ."

jungkook came out and the man in the black car also came out. then the man punched Jungkook in the stomach until Jungkook fell. Yuju looked from inside the car. Yuju was scared and she tried to pick up her phone, but before she could dial the police number, someone opened the door of her seat and he pulled Yuju out.

"Let go of me, who are you ?, let go of me !!!"

" Yuju!"

" Jungkook!"

Jungkook saw Yuju being brought into the white van as his eyes were almost closed. The man who punched him carried Jungkook into his car.

"Ha! I reminded you that she's a strong person. She looks soft! How can a  woman be like you!"

*****

|| White Van ||

"Woi! Who are you! Why did you kidnap me !!"

"You'll find out later. If you want your life ,be quiet."

"Ah! Let go of me !! I want to go back !!! let go of me."