Chapter 6

Jungkook Pov
I got up from the bed, I took the towel and go to shower. After taking a shower, I wear the pants and a short-sleeved t-shirt. After that I went down to eat.

"Good morning Omma, Appa"
"Morning.."
"morning.. You don't go to the office today Jungkook?"
"Oh~ it's okay.. Today is Jungkook's leave." Yuju covered me.

"Oh~ eh, I heard that your company wants to join the Park Family company, right?" Yuju's dad asked.

"ah. .yea. ."
"Oh, it's good, the company isn't bad, you know " Yuju's dad said.

It was fun for me to be with my in-laws because  Yuju, beside me, was not served.

They only serve Yuju for a moment. It's true what Halla said before that Yuju's parents didn't really care about her.

Just finished eating. I helped Yuju in the kitchen. I stood next to Yuju who was washing the dishes. I also raised my hand to help her.

"Eh, why are you here?" Yuju asked confused.

"Why can't I help you here? What will Appa and Omma say about me? "

"Eh, never mind I can make it myself." Yuju said.

"What if I say I don't want to?" I insitted.

I'm looking at the plate in my hand, is still soapy. I can feel that Yuju is very angry with me. I smiled happily inside.

She wass silent. I turned to look at Yuju for a moment.

"Err.. Yuju, if I ask you one question, is it okay?"

"Just ask.. what is it?" Yuju's said uninterested.

"okay , Omma and Appa, they don't care about you right? "
I asked yuju in a low voice.

Yuju finally heard my voice. Yuju was silent.

"oh sorry for this question"

"It's okay~.. what are you asking.."

" why do I see they don't talk to you often .. but to me." I said.

"They miss their son-in-law, let them be~" Yuju's said with sad face.

Finished washing dishes. Yuju turned to the table and she poured water for me and herself.

Yuju's Omma and Appa are in the living room having fun watching TV.

'' Yuju.. try to say it.. "
"That's no~"

"Th.."

I haven't finished yet, someone had cut it. Yuju and I turned to appa.

"Err Yuju, Appa and omma want to stay back here..but we have important business"appa said.

"ohh, just last night appa and omma stayed here." Yuju's said.

"Shit~ what do you want to do.. Appa has important work to do, Momma also has to go to Japan tonight." appa shouted at Yuju.

"Oh~ if that's the case, let's me send mom and dad back"
I made a joke of myself to bring yuju's omma and appa back home..

"Eh, it's okay the driver will come soon"
Appa said rejected my offer.

"Oh~ if that's the case, be careful Appa" I said.

Pitt!! Pitt!!

"thee, the drive has arrived, Appa and omma will go first.. later when we have time, we will come back" appa said.

Yuju and I took Omma and Appa to the front door of the house. When Omma and Appa's train disappears from the house area I look at Yuju..

"Yuju, you haven't answered yet?"
"Answer what?"

"Why don't they care for you?"
she didn't reply.

She makes me feel like I'm ghost. I blocked her. I hold her wrist.

"I should know this i guess  why do they serve me even for a moment, you have to tell me Yuju"

"Why do I to tell you.. That's my thing.. the agreement is still yours"
She brushed my hand away.

If she mentions the article of agreement, it's true that I have made an agreement that we shouldn't care about the things between the two of us. That's our agreement.

"Yuju!!"
I tried calling her but Yuju didn't answer. Yuju had already entered her room on the lower level.

SKIP

[Tomorrow Day]

Yuju Pov
Today I am sitting in the living room of the house. All my work is finished .

Jungkook also went out and where did he go. Even though we don't care directly about the things between us, I still care, my duties as the wife of this cruel husband.

I don't know how long I have to be like this. For the past two days, he hasn't been abusive, I just let go.. It's weird..

knock!! Knock!!

"Oh, did he come back early?"

I lifted myself from my seat. I continued walking towards the door. I opened the door and...

"Annyeong, Uri Chagii"

To be continued....
Vote⭐
Comments 💬