Chapter 14

[ 2 month Laters ]

Unknown  pov

2 months later Jungkook is still alone in his house. Jungkook started his life as usual. There was a time he missed Yuju.
Jungkook has already started to move on with the loss of Halla. He accepts the fact now he has to find out where Yuju is. He sat back in his work chair.

Took! Took!

A knock on the door awakens Jungkook. He adjusted his position and also his coat.

"Masuk!"
"Boss, the next day you has to go to the UK for a meeting with the Boss of company Y. So I want to confirm the Boss's flight tomorrow night at 9"

"Hmm~ okay, "

"Okay, that's it Boss. If it's okay, I'll go out first."

Jungkook's PA has lowered his head. Haven't leaved Jungkook's room yet. Jungkook called him again.

"He,"

Jungkook doesn't know what else to say to his PA. The old PA stood waiting.

" Boss what is it?"

"Hmm, don't continue your work."

"All right Boss, I'll go first."
Jungkook nodded

XiaoYi, Jungkook's PA, left Jungkook alone in the room.

"Where do I look for
Yuju? I miss her. "

Jungkook is like a crazy person looking for Yuju. He doesn't know where to look for Yuju. Suddenly he just remembered that Yuju has a friend.

" Eunha."

Jungkook picked up his cell phone and dial Eunha's number.

" hello? "

"Hello Eunha-ya I'm Jungkook"

"Oh, what do you want? You want to look for Yuju. Eh you heard here it's been a long time since I didn't find my good friend Yuju. You want to look for her anyway haaa !! She doesn't deserve you haa !!"

"Eunha, I know I'm wrong but please help me this time. I'm asking for your help, Yuju is not with me, she ran away. I want to meet her now, Eunha, I want to get back at my mistake to her. Eunha, help me."

"Ha, deserve you, she should left from that hellish house. With a useless husband like you. I'm busy, I want to help you, Jungkook, there are many more things I have to do. You're look for her yourself."

NS!! NS!! NS!!

The call ended. Jungkook felt upset. He was stunned, he didn't know who else to ask. He only has Eunha's number. Jungkook squeezed his hair. His head suddenly felt dizzy.

"hi baby ~"

A yeoja came in. Jungkook looked at the yeoja lazily. He knew who came to see him.

"What do you want Lisa?"

Lisa smiled and came closer to him. Shre turned the chair that Jungkook was sitting in front of her.

"Honey, I forgot today you had lunch with my friend."

Lisa said as she rubbed Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook ran his face slightly to avoid from her cheek being touched by Lisa. Lisa is shocked by Jungkook's actions.

"hey, why not baby ~"

"Lisa, just don't bother me anymore. I think you're just a friend. nothing more than a friend. I don't love you."