006

(Short chapter)

After KID's heist, you decided to take a break to analyse what intel and clues you've gathered.

Your prime suspect was Kuroba Kaito- a magician and high schoolboy.
His father was the famous magician  - Kuroba Toichi. A man that died 7-8 years ago around the time of Kaitou KID's disappearance.
KID reappeared early this year and stole gems but returned them afterward. No matter the reason, he seems to be looking for something specific.
And lastly, the eye-piece that he wore with the rest of his costume.

With all this...it was clear.

Kaito Kuroba is Kaitou KID.

But do you confront him or report to the Interpol and the police?

A pang in your chest was felt. Having him arrested wouldn't make you happy. Knowing who he is, is just one part of the puzzle. The last piece would be why? What was his objective? He is looking for something specific - but what?

And that's where you're stuck.

The only way to know is to ask him in person. But should it be Kaitou or his alter ego, that you should be asking?

...

"Believe it or not, I have fallen in love with you, l/n f/n"

...

His words still resound in my heart. It aches. I've never felt this way in a long time. The first and what I thought would be my last to feel this certain way was because of the passing away of my parents. I longed to see them again but I knew it was impossible. But to an extent, this feeling slightly differs from what I felt oh so long ago.

Is this love?

This yearning
This pain
This relief
This frustration
This...

It's not rational..it's not logical-

...

"Logic is not the matter of the heart"

...

That's right...love is irrational. Love is built on complex feelings. It is love. I love him.

I love Kaitou KID...and Kaitou Kuroba...both of them as one.

————————————————
Hey guys, I might get writers block soon. And well..expect this story to end pretty soon. But, I might pick back this story again or edit it later on.

See you next illusion~