Head-canon: Gender Swap AU! (Part 2/3)

⚠️Warning: there will be smut!⚠️

- Two days have passed with you and Kaitou KID in quarantine at Agase's lab. While KID finds it uncomfortable to be female you don't really care much being a guy. You practically act like one even when you were a girl so there isn't much change aside for the obvious.
- KID was enjoying the perks of being a girl at first. Seeing as how he is a bit of a perv. He looked at his feminine physique in the mirror - scanning the baby blue set of bra and panties on his body.
- But now he just wishes for is 'manly' body back. He whines and groans about Agase taking too long for an antidote.
- You sigh coolly and walk towards KID. He was on a bed, rolling around, out of pure boredom.
- You figured since KID likes games, you'd offer to play one. You sit beside him, your leg crossing over the other with you hand gently ruffling his hair.

y/n: Why don't we play a little game since you're bored?

Kaitou KID: What kind of game?

y/n: Anything is fine. Do you have something in mind?

Kaitou KID: Well how about truth and strip-

y/n: No thanks

Kaito KID: OH COME ON! Don't be a stick-in-the-mud! Fine! How about the winner gets teasing privileges for 3 days?!

y/n: Alright then- I'll humor you for now.

Kaitou KID: GREAT!!

- You sat on the lab desk that was near the door while KID remained on the bed.
- The games goes on until KID is only wearing a baggy dress shirt and under garments. While you had your only sweatpants and underwear.
- You weren't willing to share your secrets with a stranger- but that got you thinking-

y/n: Do I know you in your civilian form?

- Kaitou KID drew a blank. Should he tell the truth and risk you figuring out his identity? Or strip down his dress shirt to reveal his under garments. But then again, you're actually a girl, so it's fine. But stripping down would mean that there is some suspicion that y/n would actually know him.

Kaitou KID: Well no comment- Guess I'll have to strip~

y/n: So I do know you then?

Kaitou KID: I said no comment~ It could mean either that you don't actually know me or that you do but I'm just teasing~

y/n: I'll assume the latter. It's more your cup of tea.

- KID smirked for at least diverting the answer a bit but knowing how y/n is- she's already close to figuring out his identity.
- It finally comes down to the both of them having only two pieces of clothing. The air was thick with tension. And not just the detective/criminal thriller kind but the sexual kind as well.

Kaitou KID: Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

- KID fanned himself playfully but something in you had your switch flipped. You walked seductively towards KID and pinned him on the bed. Your face close to his as you eyed his neck like a vampire craving blood. KID gulped- nervous yet anticipating.

Kaitou KID: Oh my, Detective..Seems like you've caught me~

y/n: Not at all- you look obedient like this..it's rather divining, KID.

- y/n licked her lips as KID shuddered, intimidated yet turned on. His face was flushed cherry red. He shut his eyes in hopes to calm himself down but he could feel y/n's breathe by his ear as his own hitched.
- He gasped, his eyes now wide open as y/n sucked and nibbled on his feminine neck. KID tried to control the strange sounds he let out but couldn't -it was just too good.
- y/n made eye contact with KID as she made her way to his chest - sucking on one bud whilst pinching the other. KID threw his head back, and let out a long moan.
- y/n pulled away slowly- figuring her teasing went too far. But the lustful look that KID had plastered on his face was oh so delicious. y/n wanted more but knew of the taboo they're committing. She sighed and turned him over with his front pressed on the bed- his feminine ass in the air.

y/n: Oh Kaitou..you've been rather naughty stealing all those jewels..tricking the police and making me work so hard-

- Right after she said that she smacked his ass. Her hand imprinted on his flesh. KID whimpered but loved the feeling and definitely wanted more.

y/n: I'm going to punish you. Every smack equivalent of how many time you've stolen.

- KID's eyes widened, y/n used the opportunity of him being frozen to move him onto her lap in the same position.
- The smacks resonates in the empty lab room with occasional moans of KID and hums of approval by y/n.
- It would seem that y/n's sadistic side had been unlocked due to her body change- the dominating position of being the man.

y/n: Hmm, you seem to be enjoying this, no? Looks like that's enough for you, KID.

- Kaitou KID was drooling, eyes brimming with tears on his already flushed tear-stained face. He looks absolutely adorable.
- y/n ruffles his hair gently as KID sniffled.

y/n: You're a good girl, KID. How about I give you a reward for being so obedient?

- KID looked up at y/n, his doe eyes shining even with the tears at the corners of his eyes.
- y/n made KID sit on his lap and massaged his sore plump rear. KID blushed and wrapped his arms around y/n's neck as he relished the soothing and pleasant feeling of y/n's hands.
- While y/n was massaging KID, she kissed and nibbled on his neck, whispering praises and sweet nothings into his ear that made him more aroused.

Kaitou KID: Please stop teasing m-me, y/n~

y/n: *chuckles darkly* impatient are we? Fine then, we'll just jump right ahead.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(Part 3 will be out soon- short head canon)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What pleasures will these two tango to? Or will they get caught by a third-party?

Until we meet again under the moonlight,
See you next illusion~