✨I wanted you✨

Me:Wow baby.
She walked up to me and pulled me in a kiss. I kissed her back instantly. She swiped her tongue on my lips and I opened my mouth. She put her tongue in my mouth playing with mine. She pulled away and grabbed my waist. She then closed the door and locked it.
She:I want you.
With that I grabbed her and lift her up and crashed my lips unto hers. I carry her to the bed and lay her down on the bed. I pulled away from the kiss and kiss her jaw down to her neck and to her chest. I pulled the towel off her and throw it to the ground. I admire her boobs and her body.
Me:So beautiful
I went down to her boobs and sucked on her right nipple while I played with the left.
Her:Mmmm
I did the same with the next boob and kissed her lips again. She started tugging on my hoodie asking for me to take it off. I broke the kiss and pulled it over my head. I then trailed kisses down her body towards her heat. I reached and kissed her thighs giving hickeys and teasing her.
Her: S-stop teasing me p-please I want you inside me.
I smirked at her and licked her clit she instantly moaned. I started sucking on her clit.
Her:Mmm fuck
She grabbed my hair . I then moaned on her clit which caused her to roll her eyes and throw her head back.
Her: Fuckkkk
I then put two fingers inside her and started pounding her.
Her:Ahh fuck,yes right there.
I started doing the 'come here' motion. Which hit her g-spot.
Her:Yesyesyesyes fuckk
I took my fingers out and put in my tongue and used my fingers to rub her clit. I used my tongue to roam her insides. She tugged on my hair which caused me to moan. I pulled out my tongue after a while and put back my finger and sucked on her clit. I felt her tighten around my fingers.
Her:Am gonna cum baby fuck
Me:Cum for me baby
Her: AHHH FUCK YES FUCK ANGEL!!
She said while she cummed on my fingers and in my mouth. I licked her clean and stood up. I smiled at her. She looked up at me and I sucked off my fingers. I kissed her again then lay beside her.
Me:How was that?
I am a virgin but I ate cat before but it never happen to me.
Her:That was g-good
She said panting. She lay on my chest and went fast asleep. I kissed her head and got up and covered her. I put on back my hoodie that was on the floor and went to my room.
Me:That was good.
I lay on my bed and went on my phone since I am waiting on sky to give me the girls address. Seconds later he came to my room with papers.
Him:Here are some enemy files and the girls address.
Me:Ok I will read the enemy files tomorrow.
Him:I heard Quinn you know
Me:Ok she had fun,she is knocked the fuck out now.
He chuckled and handed me the papers and the address.
Him: Goodnight
Me:Good night
He then left my room and I looked at the address and smiled since it's not so far from here. I put on my gear and suit and jumped through the window. I went to the black Lambo and drove off. I reached the house after thirty minutes of driving. Luckily the light was on. I parked the car couple houses from her house. A window was open. So I jumped through that window. I heard moaning.
What the fuck
I went towards the room and opened it a little bit. I saw her on the bed naked with a vibrator on her clit and her hand on her boob. I entered but you couldn't see me since my suit is black. I stood in front of her but her eyes were locked. It looked liked she was about to cum cause her moans got louder.
Her:Fuck Angel yesss,your so hot.
What the fuck she is masturbating to me.
Her:Yes fuck your so good at that,FUCK.
Me:I like how your masturbating to me.
She then jumped at my voice. I turn on the light and took off my mask.
Her:How did y-you get in here?
Me:I am an assassin love. You drugged Sky and am gonna get revenge for that. Now continue what you were doing. I wanna see your sweet little pussy cum.
She put the vibrator back on her clit and her hand on her boob.
Me:Put it at its highest setting.
She did as I said and she started moaning loudly. She then cummed after awhile.
Me:So tell me why did you drug Sky?
Her: Cause I wanted you.
Me:You could have ask me to fuck you,you didn't have to fuck him to get to me.
Her:Am sorry please don't kill me
Me:If you tell anyone about this am gonna kill you. You are lucky I don't kill you so don't take it for granted, understood?
Her:Yes
Me:Good,bye love.
I ran out and jumped through the window I came in and went to my car and drove off. I went home jump through my window change and went straight to bed.