✨Birthday ✨

Saturday
Today I was so goddamn busy. I was currently getting ready to go. I am wear the dance uniform now but my makeup is done for both outfits. This is for dancing

 This is for dancing

With white socks

With white socks. All of the girls are gonna wear that. We all went in a limo and enter through the back so no one saw us. Mom and dad enter through the front with Collin and Emily.
Sky's POV
It's my birthday and I am at the club with Derek. He is asking me some weird questions. I ignore them and turn away but don't leave him. A girl approached me and flash a flirty smile at me.
Her:Hey handsome,do you wanna dance or grab a drink together?
Me:Not interested
She started rubbing my arm. She squeeze my arm lightly feeling my muscles.
Her:Your so strong
Me:I said fuck off
Her:Why?
She fluther her fake eyelashes at me and pout.
I lean over and whispered in her ear.
Me:Do you know who I am?
I pulled away and wait for her answer.
Her:No but I would love to get to know you.
I whispered again.
Me:The name is Sky Hermendez
I pulled away and saw fear flash in her eyes and she shivered.
Her:I-I-I am s-sorry Mr.Hermendez
Me:Fuck off
I said slowly. She speedily walked away. After awhile the DJ said.
DJ:We have a special performance tonight for the boss because of his birthday. Give it up for them.
The people started cheering and clapping while I just stood there confused. I waited. The lights dim and people started gathering on the stage. A female voice rang out.
Her:I am asking the birthday boy to sit in the throne in the middle of the room,thank you.
I made my way there while Derek was smiling at me. What's his problem.
I sat there. The lights light back up and I could see who were on the stage except for the middle person. The girl walked down and made her way towards me. She then straddle my lap. She spoke into the mike.
Her:I know you people want to know who I am but the birthday boy have to guess before you know who I am.
The people cheered.
Her:So do you know who I am?
She put the mike towards my mouth.
Me:I don't know who you are.
Her:Ok am gonna give you a clue.
Her:Guns and knives
I suddenly notice something.
Angel said she really likes guns and knives.
Her:Do you know now?
Me:I think so,give me a next clue.
Her:Ok
She grabbed my hand that was on her waist and I felt the sparkles fly. I felt her rub my hand on her stomach when I got it.
Me:Angel?
Her: That's correct
The spot light turned on and went on her and damn went I say she was hot. I mean she was HOT. She was in a cheer uniform that look so damn good on her. I whispered in her ear.
Me: Meet me in my office when your done I want to talk to you.
She nod and got up from my lap and went back on the stage. She gave the mike to someone and music started playing.