✨Ex?✨

After that I fell in deep depression she is been missing for a week now and we have not found a trace. Every day I would just lay in bed doing nothing. Meadow has been crying and Sky has been working his ass off to find her. Today I decided to go to his office. I was in one of his hoodies and it's so goddamn big on me. Under it I had on shorts and I had on high knee socks. I got out of bed and walked to his office. As I am at the door I heard.
Sky:TRACE THE FUCKING CALL!
After that the door swing open and a man run out. I went in and he sat at his desk. After hearing me walk in he looked up and saw me. He pulled out his chair and motioned me to sit in his lap. I did and straddle him and hid my face in his neck.
Sky:Hey baby how are you feeling today?
Me:Bad
I whisper
Sky:We got a call from the person who kidnapped her.
My head shot up and I looked at him.
Me:Did you record it?
Sky:Yes
He made me hear the record.
Man:Hello Hermendez,I have your girl Amy unless you want her dead,hand over my baby Angel.
Me:No no no no,I know that voice.
Sky:What? Who is it?
Me:My crazy ex boyfriend Dane.
Sky:Tell me more.
Me:When I was younger I had this sweet, caring boyfriend. He used to be so sweet to me. His sister hated me and one day she told him that I cheated on him. He believed her and became abusive towards me. He had this twin brother Danny,he always stop Dane from beating me. Danny was always the better twin. One day Danny was not there and Dane started punching and kicking me while his sister watched and laughed. Crazy bitch. I got so angry and I broke his leg and arm. After I was finished with him,I went towards his sister and damage her spinal cord. She is in a wheelchair now. The last words Dane said to me before I left was'I will get you back my baby Angel,no matter what it takes.'
I saw Sky's jaw clench. Just then the phone rang.
Sky:Hello?
Man:My baby Angel figured it out.
Sky:Where are you keeping Amy?
Man:If you wanna see her again bring my baby Angel to the old warehouse down town tomorrow at 6 pm. Adios.
He hang up. I ran my hand through my messy hair and bit my lip nervously.

It's currently 5:30 pm and we are on our way to the warehouse. We taught Meadow and Steven how to use a gun and fight so they could defend themselves if something happens today. We have arrived and men are guarding the entrance. I was wearing all black leather jacket,pants, blouse, gloves and boots.

My hair was in a high ponytail and I had on leather gloves and my guns and knives are strapped tightly to my body. We made a plan to what we were going to do. We have lots of men surrounding the warehouse. Sky, Meadow,Steven,Sin,Derek, Gabriel and me got out and went to the entrance. The men looked at us and one took us inside. In the middle of the room stood Dane,Danny,Amy and their sister in the wheelchair.
Dane:My baby Angel.
Me:Dane.
I growled at him.
Dane:Why so angry? Is it because I took your daughter?
Me:Sorry Dane but Amy is not my daughter,she is my sister from my real mother.
Meadow step up and glare at Dane. They three looked shocked.
Dane: She is not your daughter?
Me:No,still so stupid.
I shook my head disappointed.
Me:By the way, how's your arm and leg?
I raised my eyebrow and smirked. He looked so angry and pissed off.
Me: How's your spinal cord?
I looked at his sister. He looked different,he was muscular but smaller built than Sky and Danny.
Dane:So this is the boyfriend?
Sky:No,husband.
Sky's deep ass voice spoke up. Dane's sister looked at Sky in awe and her mouth slightly drop.
Me:I am not here to waste fucking time. Give me Amy.
Dane:You have to come with us.
Me:Ok I will do anything to get her back.
I step forward and they flinch and I smirk at them. Danny hand Amy over to Meadow and stood beside me and smirked at his brother and sister who's faces were pale.
Me:I told you once and am gonna tell you again. Don't.Mess.With.My.Family.
I made the sound of a whistle and the warehouse started filling up with my men.
Me:Amy did none of them try to do anything to you?
Amy:T-that one Dane tried to touch me on my privates but Danny stopped him.
Me: Meadow you and Steven take her to the car and wait for us.
Once they left I literally broke.
Me:YOU TRIED TO RAPE A FUCKING CHILD?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
His face turn extremely pale and he started to shake.
Me:Take them to the cells at the compound.
They left and I calm down slightly.
Me:Thank you Danny for your help.
Danny:Any time Donna.
We went home and spend alot of time with Amy. She told us what happened and am surprised she wasn't afraid. We all went to the compound and into their cell. They were put together and chained up side by side. I told Meadow and Steven to stay outside the cell with Amy. Dane and his sister looked up at us and paled.
Me:Well well well,if it isn't the persons who tried to rape a child.
I ripped off there clothes at smirked as they shivered.
Me:Since you tried to rape my sister your gonna see how it feels.
I snapped my fingers and a huge man that looks like a giant came in and tied Dot the sister to the bed. He took off his pants and pound into her. I forced Dane to watch Dot getting fucked as she cried in pain. After a while he cummed inside her and pulled out. He chained her back and nod at me then left.
Dane:She was a fucking virgin!
He shouted at me.
Me:I was a virgin when you tried to rape me.
That shut him up.
Me:Now am gonna cut off the something you use to boost your ego.
I grabbed a knife and cut off his shrimp dick earning screams.
Me:Do you want-?
I was cut off by the door opening and Amy came in and took the knife from me and stabbed Dane in the lower stomach and stabbed Dot's thighs. I grinned at my little sister as everyone looked shocked.
Dad:She looked like a mini Angel. She reminds me so much of Angel when she had her first kill.
I heard Dad say from the door.
Amy looked so angry I could see steam coming out of her nose and ears.
Me:Amy?
She looked up at me and grinned evilly. I got my gun and shot them in the head right after Amy stabbed them up.
We all went back home and eat. Sky and myself made sure to leave our phones and any distraction else were. We went into our room and locked the door.
Me: Finally alone.
Sky:Mhmm
He kissed me and pulled me in by my waist. I kissed him back wrapping my hand around his neck pulling him against me. His hand slide down to my ass and he gripped it roughly causing me to moan. He put his tongue inside my mouth and grabbed my ass and lift me up. He put me on the bed and strip me of my clothes and I did his. His hands gripped my ass and lifted me carrying me to the bathroom while kissing me. He went in and turn on the shower. We washed ourselves and he lifted me up and pinned me to the bathroom wall. He kissed me neck down to my breast and sucked on my harden nipples. He tugged on them with his teeth and I moan. He pushed himself roughly inside me causing me to arch my back,dig my nails into his shoulder and cry out in pleasure. He started pounding me roughly and fast while groaning in my neck. He pulled my sensitive skin between his teeth and sucked on my flesh. I moan loudly as my climate approach.
Sky:Fuck baby.
He started pounding me faster and harder. I squeeze my walls around him causing him to groan. He hit my g-spot repeatedly causing me to let out loud moans as I cummed on his dick. I kissed his neck and sucked on his neck leaving huge hickeys. A few moments later he cummed inside me groaning into my ear. He pulled out and turned off the shower and walked out of the bathroom. He layed me on the bed and climbed on top. I flipped us and went on top of him. I slid down onto his dick and immediately started bouncing. His eyes rolled back and he throw his head back. He reached back and one of his hand grabbed my ass and the next wrapped my wet hair around his hand. He thug on my hair making me throw my head back. He kissed my exposed neck and breast while I ride his dick. He flipped us and put me on my hands and knees. He wrapped my hair around his hand and grabbed my ass before pounding into me. He started hitting my g-spot roughly and repeatedly causing me to moan loudly. As I was about to cum he pulled out of me. I whine in protest before he turn me around and started eating me out.
Me:Oh fuck
One of my hand grabbed onto the messy bed sheets and the other grabbed onto his curls. He shoved his fingers inside of me then started abusing my g-spot. My head throw back as my eyes roll back. My walls tighten around his fingers and he started going faster.
Me:Fuck
I cummed as I moan loudly. He licked me clean then got up and kissed me then pound his rock hard dick into my sensitive pussy. He started pounding me hard leaning down pressing his chest onto my breast. I wrapped my shaky legs around his waist while he pounded me at an ungodly pace. My fingers ran roughly down his back making marks. My back arch and I cry out as I cum. I flipped us and kissed down his body until I reached his dick. It stood up hard and proud asking for attention which I gave it. I wrapped my hand around it and started bobbing my head up and down his rock hard dick. I sucked on his tip while I played with his balls. I pumped his dick while I softly sucked on his balls.
Him:Fuck
I put his dick into my mouth again and bobbed my head up and down fast. He used his hand to make my messy hair into a makeshift ponytail. His eyes rolled back and he throw his head back, letting out a loud groan before cumming inside my mouth. I swallowed every drop and got up. I straddle his lap and smiled down at him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled at me trying to control his breathing.
Me:Tired?
Him:Yeah but one more?
Me:Yeah.
He pulled me down and kissed me. I lay on him pressing my breast onto his chest. I kissed him and slide down onto his dick still laying down on him and kissing him. I started going up and down slowly onto his dick. He grabbed both ass cheeks roughly with both hands and bit my bottom lip. I got up a little and rolled my hips around his dick. I speed up my pace and started bouncing faster. He hit my g-spot and I moan loudly as I place my hands on his chest. He slapped my ass hard. I started bouncing faster and throw my head back. He sucked harshly on my nipples and grabbed my ass cheeks while lifting his hips to slam into me. Couple minutes later I moan loudly as cummed on his dick and him inside of me. Instead of going to bed he flipped us and pounded into me again. He burry his face into my neck and interwine our fingers.
Me:I thought you said one more.
Him:I know but I can't get enough of you.
I chuckled and he started pounding me again. He groaned into my neck and he looked at me.
Him:I love you so much.
Me:I love you too.
He smiled and kissed me. While kissing me we heard a knock on the door. He groaned in frustration and still pound me and didn't answer the door. The knocking continued and louder. He groaned in frustration again.
Him: Can't I have some fucking time with my girlfriend without anyone trying to disturb us?!
Gabe:Her phone was ringing boss.
Sky looked down at me and raised a brow. I shrugged.
Me:Who was it Gabe?
Gabe: That's the problem,it was an unknown number.
We looked at each other confused.
Me:Just slide both phones under the door we soon pay attention to them.
Sky started pounding me again and he hit my g-spot repeatedly. He kissed my lips to silent my moans then I cummed hard on his dick. Soon after he cummed inside me. He pulled out and lay on the bed beside me breathing heavily. He kissed my cheek then got up to get his phone that was now ringing. He came beside me then answered it putting it on speaker.
Sky:Hello?
Man: Hermendez,watch your girl before you loose her. That's a warning.
The man hang up the phone leaving us confused. I cuddle closer to Sky and lay my head on his chest.
Me:I love you.
Sky:I love you too.
With that we drift off to sleep.