✨My family is complete.✨

~9 months later~

Turns out I was actually pregnant. I got pregnant the day when I came from America. I hadn't taken the pill since I went away and he didn't know and he cummed inside me. I am now married to Sky Hermendez at the age of 19. I am currently in the room watching TV and stuffing my face with chocolate and ice cream. I am pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. Sky was so happy when he found out that I was pregnant. When he found out he was having twins,a boy and a girl. He literally squealed like a teenage girl while jumping up and down. He was now laying beside me rubbing my stomach while talking to it.

"Hurry up and come out babies. Daddy wants to meet you both." He said and kissed my stomach.

One of them just kicked me and Sky grinned. I got a really bad contraction and I groaned.

"You ok?" He asked looking at my pained expression.

"No." I groaned.

Suddenly water pooled out from between my legs and our eyes widen.

"Oh fuck." He said and shot out of the bed.

He squealed jumping up and down.

"Stop your squealing and take me to the fucking hospital." I groaned in pain.

He immediately stopped and took up the hospital bag. He gently took me up and walked out of the room. He slowly walked down the stairs and we saw everyone in the living room. Sky got us our own house but everyone still find a excuse to be here. They were also very happy when they found out I was pregnant.

"Hey guys! Angel's water just broke!" Sky said happily.

Everyone's head snap to us with huge grins. Another contraction hit and I groan. He hurriedly went to the door. He opened it and walked to his car with everyone trailing behind. He placed me in and got in. He speed off to the hospital. After a short while we arrived and the doctor and nurses were already waiting since Sky had called them. He helped me out and into the wheel chair. He walked with the doctors and nurses as they push me into a room. After a while they were ready for me to push. I was gripping so hard onto Sky's hand as I pushed. I screamed as I pushed hard. After a while I heard crying. I looked and saw a bloody baby. My bloody baby. Sky cut the cord and came back to me. I pushed again as nurses clean the first baby. I then heard other crys and I looked at saw another baby. Sky again cut the cord and they cleaned me and the baby. They placed them into my arms and left. I feed both of them and they sucked on my nipples. My eyes tear up as they looked up at me. The girl had dark eyes like me and the boy had blue eyes like his father. I smiled and looked up at Sky to see his eyes were glossy as he look at them. They both had black hair and the boy's hair was curly and the girl's was also curly.

"I love you." I said looking at them.

"I love you baby." Sky said looking down at me.

"I love you too." I said.

He lean down and kissed my lips.

"Baby girl name is Skyler and baby boy name is Antonio." Sky said.

"Skyler and Antonio Hermendez." I said with a smile.

Sky kissed their heads as they started to drift.

"Welcome into the world my loves." Sky whispered as they sleep.

~Twins Fifth Birthday~

I am currently getting Skyler ready.

We had on.

I held her hand and we walked out

I held her hand and we walked out. We meet Sky and Antonio in the hallway. They had on matching suits. Black jacket,black tie, black pants,white dress shirt and black shoes. I smiled and they smiled back. Skyler held Antonio's hand and we all walked down the stairs together. We all went outside to meet all our family. We met them and took a huge family photo. We were all smiling. And in that moment I knew my family was complete.