✨ Graduation ✨

I woke up to the best feeling between my thighs. I moan and my eyes flutter open. I pulled the sheets off my body to see my naked body and Sky between my thighs eating me out. I turn my head to see the shirt discarded beside me. When did that happen? I was knocked out of my thoughts by Sky gripping my left boob roughly. I moan and grabbed onto his curls. He licked my juices up and eat me out like a starved man. I arch as he worked his tongue all over my pussy. He looked up at me and smiled. He continued eating me out and pushed his face further into my pussy. He push his tongue inside of me and tasted my juices. I throw my head back and shook as I released into his mouth.
Me:Fuck.
He licked me up and came up. He smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips. I moan and kissed him back as he push his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away and smiled that panty dropping smile of his.
Him:Good morning bae.
Me: Good morning babe.
He smiled and kissed my lips briefly before pulling away and got off the bed. I sat up onto my elbows as I watch him take off his clothes. He walked away from me and to the bathroom. He peep out at me and smiled.
Him: Come on.
I smiled and got off the bed and walked to the bathroom with him. I climbed into the shower with him and he locked the shower door. He turned on the water and put me under it. He wet my hair and kissed up my neck. I smiled and played with his hair. He washed me and I washed him. After a while we got out and I changed into this.

Sky put on his suit and I put on black and white Jordan 1s

Sky put on his suit and I put on black and white Jordan 1s. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen holding hands while smiling. When we enter and looked at all the girls and Zack,we looked at each other and laughed. The girls and Zack looked worn out and tired like clothes you wear all the time. They could barely keep their eyes open and they can't stand straight,they have to lean on the counter. They looked at us and rolled their eyes. The boys looked at us and they smirked proudly. I pat all the girls and Zack on their head and laughed as they slapped my hand away but barely.
Me:What happened?
Zack: Gabriel's big dick happened.
Zack mumbled tiredly while glaring at Gabriel. Gabriel smirked and kissed his lips. All the girls nod in agreement. We all started to laugh at them.
Bri:How come Angel is not sore and she is literally with the Mafia boss?
Me: Because he took care of me after and this morning babe.
I answered smiling cheekily at them.
Me:How are we going to go to the appointments to get ready for the graduation?
Quinn:We have to get some sleep then go.
Me:Ok go sleep and I will wait for you guys.
They nod and their men took them to their room to help them sleep. I laugh at all of them as they leave the kitchen. After they left Ella and Dominick came in the kitchen. Ella looked exactly liked the girls. I hold in my laugh but Sky laughed at her.
Sky:What the fuck mom? You got some dick too?
Ella:Watch who your talking to boy and yes I did.
Dominick:When you guys came home last night we were not sleeping and we heard all the fucking shit. Ella got horny so I fucked the shit out of her pussy.
Dominick grinned at her as she glare at him.
Sky:Ew father you didn't have to go in details.
Mom and dad strolled in with mom looking the same as Ella. I laughed so hard that I cried. She pout at me as the boys came back in. They looked at Ella and mom and they laughed so hard.
After about 2 hours they came back looking rested. We all left the house and went to do our nails. I did this.