✨Father?✨

Tuesday
I got up and immediately got ready to visit my brother. I was not planning on going to school today.

I went downstairs and saw Sky in the kitchen on the counter

Me:Good morning baby
He looked up from his phone and towards me. His eyes roam my body and a smirk appear.
Him:Good morning sexy,come give me a kiss before you leave.
I went towards him and kiss him,he kissed back and pulled me in closer. He grabbed my ass as I pulled away before the kiss get heated.
Him:I didn't know you had a next tattoo.
Me:Yes I had a next one I got it went I was younger.
Him:Oh
His hand trace my tattoo on my stomach.
Him:You look so sexy with tattoos
Me:Thank you

Me:I have to go now SkyHim:Ok you can take the gold Lambo if you want

Him:Ok you can take the gold Lambo if you want.
Me:Ok thanks
I kissed him again then walk away. I yelp because I felt a sting on my ass.
Me: What's your problem?
Him: What's your ass's problem,it keeps staring at me.
I laughed and walked away towards the garage and take the gold Lambo. I drove off and towards the address where my brother lived. I arrived after a while and drove up the gate where two guards were.
Guard 1:Who are you?
Me:Angel Diaz
He looked at the next guard and he shrugged.
Him:ID?
I showed him my ID and he let me in.
That's fast and weird
I parked my car and went to the door and knocked. I waited couple minutes until a lady and boy opened the door.
Her:Are you Angel Diaz?
Me:Yes
She smiled and let me in. She led me to what looks like a living room.
Her:Please stay here I will get him.
Me:Ok
She left and I looked around my surroundings. After a couple minutes I heard a male voice.
Him:Why are you here?
A deep,loud and husky voice rang out.
Me:I wanted to see for myself if the person I am here for is still alive.
Suddenly I saw I knife coming my way. I immediately doged it.
Me:Miss me Butterfly.
Him:It really is you,you remember my nickname.
Me:How could I forget? We were outside chasing butterflies,you used to love butterflies. So you tried to catch one and jumped in the air and one fly straight into your mouth and you chocked on it . And from the day I have been calling you Butterfly. We got necklace and chain together that was also butterfly and we even got a tattoo.
I then see a figure coming towards me. I stood up as my eyes widen and jaw drop. I was really him. He got a bigger build but still look the same. I then saw the lady and the boy. I looked closely at the boy and saw that he looked the same as Collin.
Him:Hello Angel
Me: C-Collin it's really you
Him:Yes and Angel meet my wife Gabriella and my son and your brother Collin Junior
Me:Hi-WAIT WHAT MY BROTHER? Aren't you my brother?
Him:No am your father.
Me:What? How?
Him:When I was 18 I got a girl pregnant she had the baby and left the baby with me then she ran away. That baby was you.
Me:Oh
He nod
Me:Damn your old
They all laugh
Him:So your not mad at me?
Me:Oh am mad,you lied about your death and that you are my brother. You left me with the man I call father and he abuse me count less of times and then arrange a marriage for me at the age of 17. That's just wow. Anyway hello little brother nice to meet you.
CJ:Nice to meet you too big sis.
Me:Hi Gabriella
Her:Hi
Dad:So who's the man your getting married to?
Me:Your enemy,Sky Hermendez
All of there eyes widen and jaw drop.
Dad:As in the leader of the Venoms?
Me:Yes I shrugged carelessly
Him:Did he do anything to you?
Me:No we are actually together,I would like you to meet him one day.
Him:Me meet him,I don't think so.
Me: Please for me dad pleassse
Him:Ok fine I could get use to you calling me dad.
Me:Yay.
We all spend the rest of the day together,we talked and laughed and I learned that CJ likes the same things like me.
Me:Good bye Dad,Mom and CJ see you soon love y'all.
Them:Bye love you too.
I left and went drove to Sky's House. I quitely went in and walked to the living room but did not enter.
Dominick:How long do I have to be nice to her? I don't even like her.
Derek:I really like her,I can't believe you guys are playing with her feelings. She is a nice person everybody would kill to have a friend like her.
Sofia:I say the same,I really like her she is a good teacher and friend.
Dominick:I don't care what you guys think.
I pretend that I just came in.
Me:Hey guys.
Them:Hey
Sofia and Derek came and hugged me and I immediately hugged back. I pulled away and went upstairs towards Sky's office. I quitely open the door just in case he was busy. What I saw made my heart stop and my smile immediately drop. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was fucking the same girl Candy on his desk. I slam the office door and ran towards my room. I was crying. I packed a suitcase and pack things that I will need and wait awhile until am sure he stopped fucking her.
So he really played with my feelings,ok.
I went to his office with my suitcase in hand and knocked on the door.
Sky:Come in
I opened the door and went in with my suitcase and gun in hand, stained face with a blank expression. His eyes widen at me and he pushed her away from his lap. He was shirtless and she had on his red dress shirt that I gave him as a gift.
Him:Hey baby, it's not what it look like.
Her:You were just fucking me a while ago and now your saying it's not what it looks like. You told me you broke up with her.
Me:Stup up bitch
I shot her in the head and she drop to the floor dead. I heard footsteps running our way. I then saw Derek,Sofia,Ella, Dominick, Gabriel, Quinn and Sasha all looking at me with wide eyes then looked towards Sky then the body on the floor then Sky again who had his eyes wide in shock.
Me:You
I point my gun towards Sky
Me:We are over, thanks for playing with my feelings. And Dominick
I turned and pointed my gun towards him.
Me:I never liked you either.
His eyes widen.
Dominick:You were there when we were talking?
Me:Yes and I love you too Sofia and Derek.
Me:Derek,Sofia,Ella,Quinn, Gabriel and Sasha come with me to the living room.
Them: Gladly
They scoffed at Sky.
Ella:I can't believe you Sky and Dominick we are leaving tonight.
Derek:Same I can't believe you.
Sofia:Me either
The rest just roll there eyes and walked out and I followed.
Sky:ANGEL
Sky:ANGEL GET BACK HERE
Me:FUCK YOU
We walked in the living room and sat in the chairs. They all looked disappointed. Me and Gabriel were close friends,I even found out he was gay.
Quinn:So your leaving us?
Me:Yes am sorry,I wanted to tell you guys that I found my real father and I was gonna live with him.
Quinn: Who's your real father?
Me: Collin
Her and Sasha's eyes widen.
Both:What the fuck.
Me:Yea I found out today.
I gave them the address.
Me: That's were you can find me and Sofia stay here don't go home with Ella and Dominick am gonna still teach you. Meet me every Wednesday at the training ground at the compound. I love you guys. Derek am gonna take you car,ok?
Derek:Yes
I stood up so did all of them. They all hugged me. I pulled away and put on a small smile. I was about to leave through the front door.
Sky: Don't leave Angel please.
Me:Fuck off Sky.
I left and drove to Dad's house. He let me in and saw my face and he tensed. He lead me to a room and I bathe and went straight to bed.
Fuck you Sky Hermendez