✨ Happy?✨

I woke up to CJ shaking me.
CJ:Get up you have to take me to school.
Me:Ok am up
He left my room and I bathe and put on

I left my hair down and naturalI went downstairs and saw CJ on his phone with a smoothie in front of him

I went downstairs and saw CJ on his phone with a smoothie in front of him.
CJ:We are gonna have to pick up Emily and this is for you.
He gave me the smoothie and left. I follow right behind him drinking the smoothie. We went to the car and he typed in the address for Emily and we drove off. We played music and turns out he also like the same songs I like. We reached Emily's house and I got out and went to the front door and knocked. Couple minutes later girl with long dark hair girl opened the door.
Me:Hello are you Emily?
Her:Yes are you Collin's sister?
Me:Yes my name is-
???:Angel
I looked up and saw Mike with wide eyes looking right back a me.
Me:Mike
He pulled me into a hug.
Mike:How have you been? I haven't seen you for a month.
Me:I am good,you?
Him:Same
Me:So is she your sister?
Him:Yes
Me:Oh am gonna take her and Collin to school.
Him:Wait wait wait,you are Collin's sister?
Me:Yes
Him:Ok
Me:Oh and don't tell Sky that you see me.
Him:Ok what happened between you two?
Me:I caught him cheating so we broke up and I left to live my Collin's father who turns out to be my father.
Him:Oh-
He was interupted by the car horn.
CJ:Angel come on we are going to be late.
Me:Am coming.
Me:Bye Mike see ya.
Me:Come on Emily.
I walked to the car and so did Emily.
CJ:Hey Emily
Her:H-Hey Collin
I saw her blush. I smiled and drove to school. I arrived and got out the children stared at me. Don't they know that staring is bad. Collin was about to go inside the school when I called him.
Me:Come here CJ
Him:Yeah Angel
Me:Emily likes you,you should ask her out.
Him: Really?
I nod
Him:Can I take her to the party tomorrow?
Me:Yeah you can ask her to have a sleepover and then we all go to the party together.
Him:Ok
Me:Yep now go
He walked away and went towards Emily who was with a group of girls. He asked her something and I saw her blush and nod. CJ turn around and give me a tubs up. I did the same. Emily waved at me and I did the same. I was walking back to the car went I heard a girl say.
???:Is that Angel Diaz,the TikTok famous girl? And she is Collin sister.
I looked to the sound and smiled at the girl. She almost faint but slowly approached me.
???:Hiii am Sidney,can I get a photo with you?
Me:Yea sure.
She pulled out her phone and took a pic with me she was so happy she even hugged me.
Her:Oh can I also see your tattoo? I always wanted to see it up close.
Me:Is it appropriate?
Her:Yes the teachers don't mind.
Me:Ok
I lift up my shirt and showed her the tat.
Her: It's beautiful. Was it painful?
Me:Not really.
Her:Bye nice meeting you.
Me:You too.
She ran to her friends with a big smile. I then heard another male voice.
???:Watch that ass.
I turn towards the sound and I think he was one of the popular boys. I turn to see CJ approach him and punched him in the jaw. The boy stumble back and hold his jaw.
CJ: Don't ever talk about my sister's ass.
He said through grit teeth.
CJ turned and smiled at me and I smiled back. I waved good bye to him, Emily and Sidney. I went to the car and drove off. I got a call from Derek.
Me:Hey Derek what's up?
Him:Come to the house, hurry.
Me:On my way
I hang up and speed towards the house. I reached the gate. I rolled down my window and the guards at the gate eyes widen.
Me:I was never here, understand?
Him:Yes Miss Diaz
He immediately open the gate and I speed in and park the car and enter the house and into the living room. Everyone look up at me and there eyes widen except Derek and Sofia.
Them:Angel?
Me:Yes what's wrong?
Quinn:Omg
She ran to me and pulled me into a kiss,I kissed her back. We made out for a while and I grabbed her ass. I heard someone clear there throat. I pulled away a look to see everyone staring at me like they saw a ghost.
Me:What? What's happening? Why'd you call is something wrong?
Him:Yes we need to talk have a seat.
I sat beside him and Quinn sat on my lap.
Him: It's about Sky.
Me:What happened to him,is he ok?
Him:Yes,he is just acting strange. I went to his room this morning and saw him cleaning it up. He looked fresh. He then went to the kitchen and cook food for everybody with a smile on his face. Which was not there since you left. It's just weird. He was even singing. He went to work with a god damn smile on his face.
Me:So what are you saying?
Him:He is somewhat mother fucking happy.
Me: Happy?
Him:Yes, which he has never been since you left.
Me:Oh,then I guess it's easier for you to ask him to go to the party.
I then hear a phone ring. Derek pulled out his phone.
Him: Speaking of happy
He answered and put it on the speaker.
Sky:Derek why is everyone staring at me weird like they saw a ghost?
Derek:I don't know,what are you doing?
Sky: Smiling
Derek slapped his forehead with his hand.
Derek:You never smile that's why.
Sky:Oh ok come to work your needed and so is everyone else.
Derek:Ok am coming
He hang up and looked at me.
Derek:See he is happy.
Me:Make good use of it.
He got up and so did the rest except Quinn who was still on my lap.
Her:I missed you
Me:I missed you too,if all things go well you will be seeing me alot more.
She turned and straddle my lap and kissed me again. I kissed her back. I grabbed her ass again while she grinded on my leg. She let a moan slip and kissed my neck. She pulled away and stared into my eyes. I kissed her neck again.
Derek:Ok love birds, Sky's on his way home so if you don't want him to see you you should leave.
Quinn:Can you come to my room please I missed you.
Me:Ok but you have to help me sneak out.
Her:Ok
Sky's POV
I pulled up into the yard of my house and saw a familiar car. I shrugged and went inside the house. Everyone was in the living room except Quinn. Now that's weird. I have been smiling all day because of what Red lips said last night.
Derek:So Sky we are having a party for you at your club we want you to come.
Me:Ok
I shrugged carelessly and went upstairs and walked pass Quinns room and heard moaning. I frowned because she said she only have sex with Angel but Angel is not here now so maybe she is masturbating. So I just went to my room.
Angel POV
I went up stairs into Quinn's room and heard a car pull up. I pushed Quinn on the bed. I went on top of her and pulled her shirt over her head. I lean down and sucked on her nipples. I kissed down to her shorts and pulled them off. I went up and kissed her lips and she flipped us. She pulled my shirt over my head and loose my bra. She throw both of them on the floor. She lean up and admire my body. Her hand roam my tattoo on my stomach.
Her:I didn't know you had a tattoo.
Me:Yea I do
She bend down and sucked on my breast and left some fading hickeys. She kissed down to my shorts and was about to pull them off when I stopped her. I was not ready to lose my virginity.
Me:This is all dedicated to you.
She smiled and kissed my lips. I flipped us so I was on top. I went down to her panty and pull them off. I looked up at her and she nodded. I smirk and lick her clit. Which caused her to throw her head back,moan and grabbed my hair. I went on for a while until I heard footsteps coming our way. I continued to tongue fuck her. I then put two fingers in and fingered her. We continue until she grabbed my hair tighter.
Her:ANGEL AHHH FUCK
She cummed and I licked her clean. I kissed up to her breast and sucked on the skin leaving an hickey and I did the next. I kissed her lips and helped her put on her clothes. I put on my bra and blouse.
She smiled and kissed me again.
Went downstairs and into the living room were every body was talking.
Me:Guys I have to go. Sofia you said you were coming with me.
Her:Yes
She grabbed her bag and went out to the car.
Me: Bye guys see you tomorrow
Them:Bye
Quinn kissed me again then I left. I went to the car and went in and drove out the gate and towards the house.
Sofia:As I said I am bi and I want a girl to take my virginity. Someone I trust.
Me:Who is the person you want to take it?
Her:You
She said in a low whisper.
Me:What?
Her:You
She said a little higher
Me:Oh I can do that if you want when I reach home I don't mind. I love virgin pussy.
I saw her blush.
Her:O-Oh ok
Me:There is nothing to be nervous about. I am a virgin also but I eat pussy I am waiting for the right person and I know who that person is. Do you wanna know who it is?
Her:Umm, Sky.
Me:No,he hurt me too much I don't think he deserve it. I want you to take it.
Her eyes widen.
Her:M-m-me? Really? I don't know what to do.
Me:I will teach you.
Her: Aren't you and Quinn together?
Me:No we are not we drift apart and I think she is rushing. I had my eyes on you.
Her: Really? Me too
I smiled at her. I drove up to the gate.
Me:Hey Dantae
Him:Hey Angel who's your friend?
Me:Sofia
She smiled at him and waved.
Him:Ok
He opened the gate and I parked in my spot and got out so did Sofia. I went inside and saw my personal tattoo artist.
Me:Hey Ryan your here early.
Ryan:Yea,are you ready?
Me:Yes
Me:Um Sofia go upstairs and freshen up.
Sofia:Ok
She came over and kiss my lips. I didn't expect it. But I kissed back it felt so right. Butterflies flutter in my stomach. She then pulled away and went upstairs. I watch as she walked upstairs.
I went in the tattoo room and let Ryan do the tattoo. He did this on my hip bone.