Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Ranger hates it when things gets difficult. Especially when it comes to his work. Ang simple lang ng trabaho nila, ayon ay ang maghanap ng mga maaayos na trabahante. He failed once and he can't afford to failed again.

Araw araw ay iba-ibang babae ang humahanap sa kanya. Lust Community was the only place he can go to hide. A lot of women was after him. Saying that they're all pregnant after a one night stand.

Dumagdag pa sa stress niya ang isang babae na palaging ibinabalik sa agency nila. Ranger can almost see red as he wanted to strangle her neck for tarnishing his Agency's name.

But when the woman finally entered his office. One look and his hatred faded away.

One look and his shaft inside his pants become hard and ready to fight.

Ang plano niya na sakalin ang babae dahil sa paulit ulit na reklamo na natatanggap niya ay napalitan. He wants the woman now on his bed, writhing in pleasure and screaming his name. He was so sure that he will get her.

Pero kabaliktaran ng iniisip niya ang nangyari. The woman get him and wrapped him up in her hands. Hindi napapansin ni Ranger na unti unti siyang nagbabago para lamang magustuhan ng babae.

He was plotting their future in his head. He planned to settle down just like his friends.

At last. Someone tamed the famous Ranger Aiken Sandoval.

-*-

A/N:

After mourning and getting bed ridden for almost a long week. (Oks na ako, medyo, ngayon.) I'm back!