Chapter 20

RANGER FIXED the tuxedo his wearing, ilang kasal na ba ang na attend-an niya na hindi siya umuuwing lasing? When Dylan got married, hindi na siya umabot sa reception, sa simbahan palang ay hindi na siya makatayo ng tuwid.

And when it's Mikael turned to get wed. He fell asleep during the mass because he's too drunk, ang natatandaan niya lang ay alak agad ang hinawakan niya pagkagising niya sa umaga. He doesn't even remember kung paano siya nakapunta sa simbahan, maybe he's friends brought him?

And now, it's Killian turns to get wed. Lahat ng alak sa bahay niya ay hinakot ng mga tarantado niyang kaibigan! He's craving for the bitter taste of liquor, pero kahit isa ay wala siyang nakita! They even locked him inside his room, with a food and a lot of bottled mineral water.

Kahit ang sigarilyo niya na nakatago sa closet at sa bed side table niya, kinuha ng mga ito. That was the only thing that keeps him sane. Aside from baby sitting Esel and Mikael's sons, minsan ay ayaw pang iwan sa kanya. As if he's going to kidnap or do something that can hurt those little prince.

"I wonder where were you this past few months..." He uttered under his breath when he took a glance at the phone placed on his side table.

Ang cell phone na binili niya para kay Angel. He sighed once again when he remembered her. It's no good. May kasalan pa siyang pupuntahan.

"Bud? You sane?" Narinig niya ang boses ni Castiel sa labas.

He groaned. "Open the damn door! I'm good to go!" He yelled.

He rolled his eyes when he heard the door creaked and the loud voice of Castiel echoed inside his room.

"Bud, may lahi ba kayong ahas?" He asked, he looks genuinely innocent, but his voice was dripping with sarcasms. Castiel even picked his shirt up, with his forefinger and thumb.

Yves barge in and immediately walk towards the plates he used last night. Niligpit niya ang mga 'yon at bumaba. Without saying a word.

"At least washed your plates, bud!" Sermon agad ni Castiel paglabas ni Yves.

Ranger looked flatly at him and pointed the door. "You, asshole, locked me inside my room, how am I supposed to washed my plates? Even my bathroom was locked! You do realize that my sink was inside the bathroom!" He hissed.

"You better asked your self why we locked that damn door, Ranger." Yves flatly said. Ranger glance at him and mouthed 'fuck you'. Yves just shrugged his shoulder and smirk.

"If your bathroom was locked, then how did you shower? Or you didn't shower at all?" Castiel asked and looked at him from head to toe, with disgust all over his face.

Nasapo ni Ranger ang sariling noo. This is what he gets for getting insane!

"That moron, named Mikael, he left two buckets of water. Sa balkonahe ako naligo." Walang emosyong sabi niya.

That moron will have a taste of his own medicine someday! Nagpunta si Mikael at Esel kagabi para dalawin siya, they even brought their son's and let him play with them. Little did he know, those dumbasses was pulling some dumb tricks on him.

Castiel whistled, sumilip pa ang tarantado sa balkonahe niya. "Giving free show to oldies? Really? Ang lapit lang ng bahay niyo, bakit hindi ka nalang naki ligo doon?" Natatawang tanong sa kanya ni Castiel.

"I'm lazy and I'm tired. Pagod na ako sa bunganga ni Jillian." Dahilan niya.

But the truth is, his mother,  is really mad at him for letting Angel go. As if ginusto niyang takbuhan siya nito. He did everything he can to find her. Pero nauwi lang 'yon lahat sa wala.