Chapter 14

RANGER WAS in Heaven last night and he's in Hell right now, because of his dumbnes! He thinks he over do it last night, forgetting that Angel was a Virgin. Was. That puts a smile on his lips.

Angel is still peacefully sleeping in his arms. He doesn't mind staring at her all day, her angelic face made him forget that he was once a devil. Tho, hindi niya masabi na mabait na siya ngayon.

But he knew that something changed in him. And that's because of Angel.

He wanted to be worthy of her love.

"My Evicka..." He whispered and kissed her temple.

Angel slightly move, causing the blanket to fall and showed her delicious breast. He's having a morning erection but she's in pain right now. Naiiling na hinila niya ang comforter at tinakpan ang dibdib nito.

It's still early, and he only have a minute or so of sleep. He's like in cloud nine after making love with the prettiest woman he ever met, and luckily that woman is now his. Dahan dahan niyang inabot ang tee shirt niya na suot suot kagabi ni Angel, he can't feel his arm but it was fine.

He gulped when she moved again. Dahan dahan niyang tinanggal ang braso niya at inilapag ang ulo ni Angel sa unan. He made sure na hindi ito magigising. And since he can't go back to sleep again. Tumayo na siya at bumaba sa kusina para kunin ang towel sa banyo.

It was hard for him, maingat na maingat siya sa pagpunas maging sa pagbibihis kay Angel para hindi ito magising. But his cock got up instead. Every man problem. Napailing nalang siya.

He opened the cabinet below the bedside table and grab his pack of cigarettes and lighter. It's been his habit to smoke when he wokes up in the morning. It helps him to calm his mind and to be productive all day. Cigarette has that effect on him.

Ranger opened the curtains and sliding door towards his house veranda. Malamig na simoy ng hangin at madilim na langit ang sumalubong sa kanya. Masyadong tahimik at kuliglig lang ang tanging naririnig niya.

Kumuha siya ng isang stick at pinaglaruan ito sa mga daliri niya. Nang magsawa ay inilagay na niya ito sa pagitan ng mga labi niya at sinindihan.

Umupo siya sa single sofa at tumingala sa langit. Alam niya sa sarili niya na masyadong naging mabilis ang pagpasok nila sa relasyon, and that's his mother fault for butting in. And he knew that he's working hard to be a better person for Angel.

And sometimes, he can't stop thinking about what will happen for the next days?

Angel might leave him. Alone. That will be his greatest nightmare if ever.

"I thought you stopped smoking."

Agad siyang napatingin sa nagsalita. He saw Laur holding a customized one piece mug. He knew that anime because of his sister, that brat is a big fan. Hindi pa niya nakakalimutan na pinapunta siya nito ng Japan para lang bumili ng bagong labas na collection nito. Tumaas ang kilay niya.

"Is that one piece?" He asked, still raising his eyebrows.

Laur nodded. "Your sister gave it to me. Tell her to stop bugging me. I don't have time to baby sit." Masungit na sabi nito.

"Really? That brat won't listen to me, hayaan mo nalang. Lilipas din 'yang pagkakagusto niya sayo. Panandaliang pagkabulag lang yan." Pang-aasar niya sa kaibigan.

Laur sneered and walk inside his house. Mukhang napikon niya. Ranger knew his sister, that brat loves to play. But in her game, she always win. Jillian is a Sandoval after all. His sister.