Chapter five

A/n the picture not what Alyssa looks like but how it's the best picture I could come up with on the whole beated part..

Most of this chapter will be todd talking to Alyssa as he doing what he come in there to do in the frist place.

If you don't like sad things then I wouldn't read.. On with the story now.

Todd- Alyssa your a very pretty girl and you could get any guy that you wanna in life that's how pretty you are.

I hate when I beat you black and blue on that pretty face that you cover with make up so well.

I know your thinking if I hate it why do it haha I don't hate it that bad your never know what the real world about I won't never let you out.

If you listen to me you won't get it bad but you know how that works girl I'm asking you not to piss me off tonight.

Alyssa you never should have said that I wasn't your dad you should have came it to your self now that you know I can do what I have always wanna to do to you

Alyssa- you always hurt me you always do what you want so why would me knowing you'd not my dad be any diff than any other times.

Todd- haha that makes me laugh maybe your not to smart after all but I would never have sex with my daughter.

Alyssa- WHAT ???????????? Your not going to have sex with me I will never give it up to you I will yell for my mom if you ever try

Todd- you won't yell and you won't tell her but yes in going to have sex with you if I have to make you

Now get back in the bed on your back

( Alyssa slowly moves far away from the bed as she can to try and get away from him)

Todd- don't make me throw up on the bed cos I will put you in this floor

( she still don't listen to him she scared to death but she fighting for her self he throws her to the floor and kicks her right in the face and belly. She screaming in pain)

Todd- shut up your going to wake your mom and sister up with all that screaming than your making right now. I told you to listen to me and you wouldn't get hurt that bad but you don't listen

( after he kicks her and yells at her to shut up he gets her and puts her in the bed and he slap her across the face and punchs her)

Todd- do you under stand that if you just listen and stop trying to get up this wouldn't happened to you now just give me what I want Alyssa.

Alyssa - you can hurt me all you want basted I will never giveing you what you want I will never have sex with you

Todd- I told you to shut up and you keep yelling and I see that we are going to have to do this the hard way. I was hopeing we wouldn't have to do it that way I wish you would just do this the easy way.

Alyssa- I won't just give up my body I will never do that

Todd- I see that but I will get what I want no matter how hard you try and fight me Alyssa.

( he rips her shirt and pants off leavening her in her bar and underwear)

Todd- Alyssa your body is so sexy

( she in tears crying hopeing someone will walk in and help her but no one ever dose)

Todd- shh don't cry your only make it harder on your self pretty girl dry them tears up right now.

( she try's to dry her tears up but she can't for the life up her so he takes his belt off and hits her on the back with it)

Alyssa - you baster I hope you rot in hell for this how can I ever dry my tears up when your about to rape me and you have beat me.

Todd- your right I would cry to if I was in your place but I told you to make it easy but you picked the hard way

( he takes her bar and under wear off )

Todd- sexy ass hell pretty girl you look like your mom but your body hads nothing on her.

( he starts playing with her everywhere she trying not to scream and he see she haveing trouble so he tapes her mouth shut and he starts to put him self in )

Alyssa- it hurts like hell I hope it's almost over with she thinking to her self I just want to die tonight and never wake up

Todd- almost done just hold tight for me it will be over before you know it Alyssa you all so good.

2 hours past and he still going hard and Alyssa in deep tears

Todd- I'm finally done thanks for the good time Alyssa and remnber be good in school don't make me have to talk to you again.

( todd walks out her bedroom and runs to the bathroom to shower leavening Alyssa naked and bleeding she gets up and can't hardly walk but she gets to her dresser and gets dress and walks back to the bed and fells into the floor)