\\Brian\\I Trusted You//O'Conner//

"You better hope your car can survive this." I said as I leaned against my car.

    "I think you should be the one hooping your car survives." My ex-best friend, Brian O'conner, told me.

    I groaned and got in my car.

    When I pulled up to the start line with a tear in my eye.    

    "Nicole, I am a cop. I've been working undercover this whole time."

    I stared at him with tears in my eyes. The guy I was falling for was a fake. I don't even know what to think anymore. "I can't believe you. You were my friend, my best friend, I trusted you."

    "Cole, I'm sorry. I'm telling you this because I want us to be honest with eachother."

    Brian took a step closer to me to give me a hug, but I took a step away from him. "I will never be able to trust you again. I told you stuff in secracy, that no cop should know about. God, I feel so stupid."

    Brian sighed, "You shouldn't, I'm the stupid one."

    "Goodbye." I started walking away, then stopped, turned and said, "I can't believe I fell for a cop." With that I walked away.

    I got out of my car as I told Brian. "Too bad you lost. I really thought you had a chance there."

    Brian rolled his eyes. "Too bad, I thought your heart was growing back."

    The smile on my face quickly faed. I shook my head and walked to Dominic Torretto's garage, where I worked as a mechanic.

    "Cole, what's wrong?" Dom asked. "Do I have to killsomeone?"

    I forced a smile and said "Nothing is wrong."

    I started walking to the tools as Dom followed me. "I have known you for eighteen years. I can tell when you are lying, so cut the shit and tell me."

    I slammed the wrench down and said. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just stupid. I made a mistake, everyone makes them. I'll eventually forget all about him."

    "Him?" My eyes widenened. Oops. "Is this about Brian coming back? What did he do? I'm going to kill him."

    I smiled a little. "No, don't do that. Dom, can I just talk to you. Best friend to best friend?"

    "Sure." He took my hand and dragged me to the black leather couch in the garage.       

                                                        Brian's P.O.V

    "Too bad I thought your heart was growing back." I said to Nicole. Her smile faded and was replaced with a hurt expression. She walked off shaking her head.   

    Nice Brian. I thought as I kicked the tire on my car.

    "Hey, I saw you talking to Cole. What happened?" Leon said, as he walked towards me.

    We did the guy hug and I said. "Just pissed her off. Nothing new."

    "You haven't seen her since that night, two years ago, and now all you seem to do is piss her off. You're real brilliant."

    "Thanks man. You helped a lot." I said sarcastically. "I'm gonna go talk to her."   

    I got in my neon green ricer and dorve the half mile throught the crowd and to the garage.

    I walked in, but stopped when I heard Cole and Dom talking.

    "When did you know you were in love with Letty?" She asked.

    "Nicole, are you in love with him?" He asked with surprise in his voice.

    "I think I have been in love with him, since I last talked to him, two years ago. I really missed him and now that he is back, he has been an ass to me."

    She loves me?

    Dom laughed lightly. "I am sure Brian is only doing is so he won't show his emotions. A lot of guys do it."

    "I agree with Dom on this one." I said walking from behind the wall.

    Cole's eyes widened "What all did you hear?"

    "Dom, can I talk to her alone?"

    Dom walked to the other side of the garage.

                                                                My P.O.V.

    I felt embarrased as Dom walked away. Brian replaced the seat Dom had on the couch.

    He grabbed my hand as I avoided any kind of eye contact. "I am sorry I was being an ass ever since I came back. It was just I knew you would still be mad at me and I wanted to act like it didn't bother me."

    I looked up at him for the first time. "Did it?"

    "Yes, very much. You're the reason I came back. I love you."

    I was beaming. "I love you too. Just promise you won't lie to me again." I said before I kissed him passionatly.