Remembering Last Night [[Carlito]]

"Mickie, I am not going to the club. I am too tired." I told Mickie James, my best friend. 

    Mickie groaned in frustration. "How can I convince you to go?"

    "You can't. I have a feeling that something bad will happen."

    "You'll never know if you don't go."

    I groaned. "Alright, but I'm not staying long."

   We were in out hotel room after Monday night RAW. We were going to go and celebrate Batista winning the Heaveyweight championship belt. I, obviously, didn't want to go.

    I was ready fifteen minutes later. I rode with Mickie.

    "I'm glas you're coming. It wouldn't be the same without you. I bet Batista is going to be glad that you are there." Mickie said as we entered theclub.

    There was flashing lights, loud music, and people dancing.

    "I don't like him like that, we are just friends." I shouted over the music.

    Mickie said something, but I couldn't exactly hear it, it sounded like "Whatever."

    I walked over to the bar, where all the guys where. Batista was sitting there.

    "Congratulations, Dave."

    "Thanks, Alex." he said hugging me.

    I sat next to him and ordered a drink.

    Then I heard "I won the unified tag team championship and I don't even get a hello?"

    "I'm sorry Carlito." I gave him a hug. "Congratulations."

    I took my drink and went to the dancefloor and started dancing with a bunch of the Divas.

    Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned and saw Batista. "You wanna dance?"

    I looked over both of my shoulders, then ponted to myself. "Me?"

    He smirked. "Yep."

    I shrugged. "Ok."

~*~

    Afterthe dance, I walked back to the bar and ordered a drink. I sat there thinking. Batista didn't feel like he was the right guy. Things were just awkward between us.

    I took the last drink of my fourth 'Sex on the Beach' and turned to my left when there was a pressure on my shoulder. I smiled when I saw Carlito.

    "Hey. Whats up?"

    He smled down at me. "Not much, just that you're drunk off your ass and haven't danced with me yet."

    "I'll dance with you now."

    Carlito grinned as he directed me to the dancefloor.

    Once my foot set place on the dancefloor, 'Gasolina' by Daddy Yankee came on.

    I laughed as Carlito started rapping the spanish parts. It was so cute. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. Stupid butterflies. Not only were they flopping around in my stomach, but my heart was doing flips. I looked down, waiting for the feelings to disappear.

    They almost did until I felt Carlito place his index and middle finger lift my chin up. I met his gaze. He stared leaning down and kissed me.

    I pulled away after a few seconds, realizing we were still on the dancefloor.

    "Ya know, I always wanted to kiss you, but I always thought that when I did, you would be sober." Carlito said.

    I groaned. "I am not completely drunk."

    "Your breath is thick with alcohol."

    I smiled. "Ok, so maybe I am, is that a problem?"

   He paused a little before shaking his head slightly, clearing his thoughts. "I am going to take you back to your hotel."

    He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car as I stumbled.

~*~

    "Alex, do you have your key?" He asked.

    I shook my head 'no'. "Mickie does."

   He looked like he was thinking "Alright, you can stay in my room. I'm sharing with Primo, he wont mind."

    I smirked. "You want me."

    "Yeah, but not when your drunk." He sounded alittle upset.

    He guided me to his room, which was right down the hall. Vince McMahon always rented out a floor for all the wrestlers and divas. All though, most had to share a room, it was still not bad. We got paired up with the people we were friends with, most of the time.

    "Here we are." Carlito said as we walked into his room.

    The room was almost identical to mine, exceot for the guys clothes thrown everywhere.

    "You can have the bed." he said.

    I smiled. "Or we can share it. Come on, we're adults here."

   He smiled and started stripping down to his boxers. My eyes were glued to him. No matter how hard I tried to look away, it wasn't happening. "What wrong, Alex? We're all adults here, right?" He mocked me.

    "Of course." I finally was able to look away.

    He climbed into bed and said. "Look, I know you won't remember anything tomorrow, and its probably for the best, but I just wanted to say I like you. I've always liked you. Even though you won't remember-"

    I cut him off. "Make me remember."

   I pulled him down to me and kissed him. He slowly moved on top of me. His hands traveled down my back and to my butt. When he put his hand in the pocket of my mini jean skirt, he broke the kiss.

    "What is this?" He pulled my room key out.

   I gave him an innocent look. He but his lower lip softly as he threwthe key behind him. I started taking my shirt off as he unbuttoned my skirt.

~*~

    Ow my head! I thought as I woke up. I groaned and tried sitting up. Something restrained me. It was an arm on my... bare... stomach. I jolted up, causing the guy to wake. Looking over I saw Carlito.

    "Carlito, what did we do? What happened last night? Did we..." I trailed off.

    "Alex? What kind of person do you think I am? I would never take advantage of you like that."

    I felt guilty. "Carlito, I'm sorry. Its just I'm in bra and panties."

    "Its alright, we didn't have sex, but you are a good kisser."

    I blushed from embarrasment. "Well, I don't remember."

    Carlito sat up. "Wow I must have been really bad."

    I laughed "Let me be the judge of that."

    I placed my hand on his cheek and gently kissed him.

    "You're not bad at all." I smiled after the kiss.

    "You're not bad yourself." And he kissed me passionately.