Cheating =John Cena=

The dark room swallowed my body. The only sound was the heavy breathing from the tears that quickened every second. I knew this day would come, I was just hoping that it would play out differently, but there was no chance of that happening. I couldn't hear anything around me; not the rain or the thunder. The dog walking downstairs or the front door opening. But I did see the bedroom light turn on and my, now, ex-fiancee walk right passed me with an empty suitcase.

"John, please don't do this!" I said grabbing his arm, trying to stop him from putting his belongings inside.

He yanked his arm away and turned to me. His look showed that he wanted to kill me and I didn't blame him. I'd kill me to if I found out what he did. "And why wouldn't I do this? You slept with fucking Randy Orton. My best friend!"

Yep, I slept with John Cena's best friend while dating him. There's a lot of names that people could call me right now, and I deserve every single one. "John, I swear it's not as bad as it sounds."

"Oh really? Tell me, Samantha, what makes it sound better then it is?"

I let go of his arm and starred at my feet. "Well, uh, first off, its Sami. You know how I hate Samantha-"

"You know how I hate cheating." John countered.

"Right. John, you were gone for weeks with RAW and since Randy was out on injury, he was there for me. The whole time, though, I thought of you. I pictured you."

John made a disgusted face. "You pictured me the whole time you were fucking Orton? Is that suppose to make me feel better? That is not what I want, or need, to hear." He started packing again.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. There was only one more idea I had to save my relationship. I got on the bed, stood on my knees, grabbed his cheeks with my hands, and gave him the most passionate kiss that I could possibly muster.

Just as I was about to pull away because of him not kissing back,his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. He kept my body close to his as he pushed me down on the bed, never breaking the kiss. His kiss wasn't full of love or compassion. Instead, it was aggresive and full of want. He started making his way down to my neck, when the doorbell rang.

John stopped and pulled a centimeter away frommy lips. "I should get that."

"Just. Let. Them. Go." I said between kisses. "They'll go away soon."

John pulled away again and got up. "No, I really should get that. It could be important.

I followed John out of the room, feeling happier then I have ever felt. Well, until he opened the front door.

My heart sank when I saw that Randy Orton was standing on the porch, soaking wet from the rain. "Randy, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I got your text message about you telling Cena and I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said.

Yea I was, until you walked in. "I'm fine. Now, please leave."

"I'm not going until he leaves. You never know what he can do."

I rolled my eyes. "Randy, what happened to us, was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened."

"Yeah, so if you would so kindly please leave my house, so I can talk to my ex-fiancee in private."

I took my eyes away from Randy and looked at John with tears in my eyes. "Ex?"

He nodded and a tear fell from my eye. I started to walk upstairs, when I heard. "You made her cry! You don't know how lucky you are to have her and you just threw her away."

I ran back down the stairs when I heard a punch and a sickening bone crunch. "John! Why did you do that?"

Randy was laying on the floor with blood gushing out of his nose. "Randy, you need to leave. Go to the hospital. I'll text you later to see how you're doing."

I closed the door behind him and slowly turned to John. He was staring at the same spot that Randy was just laying. There was a blood soaking the cement. I shook my head, "Why would you do that?"

"Do you know what it feels like to have someone cheat on you? He was right. I was lucky to have you, but you cheated on me. Every single day I was away, I bragged to the guys about you. I told them how beautiful you were, you're amazing personality, and you're gorgeous blue eyes. They told me I was lucky to have you. I bet, when I was bragging about you, you were fucking Orton."

"I don't know what to say to you anymore. Just know, I love you and I made one screw up. I'm sorry."

I walked into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub and started the water up. I took my shirt off, before hearing a knock on the door.

Unlocking it and saw John leaning against the frame. "Can I come in?" I walked out of the way and sat on the toilet seat. "Do you atleast see where I'm coming from?"

"Yes, and I'm not mad at you for acting the way you did. You deserve every right to be mad at me and Randy. I shouldn't have done it."

John kneeled down infront of me. "I also understand that you were lonely and Randy was there for you."

I placed my left hand on his cheek. "But I don't love Randy. I love you."

John smiled and kissed me. "I love you, too. Just make one promise with me."

"Sure, anything."

"Don't ever do that again."

I smiled. "As long as you give me one more chance."

He picked me up and hugged me tightly. "Any day. Now lets say we take a nice long hot bath and... reconnect."

I giggled and poured some bath bubbles in the tub. "I like that idea."