One Step At A Time (John Morrison)

My family never liked the idea of me dating someone famous. Most parents would love it if their kids date someone well known. Not mine. Especially when they found out who it was: John Morrison. At first they didn't know who it was, and I was okay with that, but my annoying git of a brother had to tell them that he was from the WWE. They watched a couple episodes and they saw him as a big 'player'. After that, they gave me a long speech about 'We didn't take you away from England to have you get caught up with some boy who will only wind up breaking your heart.'

The whole time the speech was being yelled at me, John was there to listen as well. I half expected him to speak up, but thankfully he didn't. It would have made things way worse than they already were. After words, however, John couldn't keep quiet about it. He was saying stuff like, 'Kar, you know I would have stood up for you in a heartbeat' and 'I swear if they weren't your parents, I would have punched them on the spot.'

All that happened a year ago, but they still won't let up on it. I guess every relationship has their little bumps.

While John's on the road with the WWE, I, unwillingly, stay at my parent's house. Although John insisted that I stay at his house, I can't stand the feeling of being alone. John tried hard and long to convince me to not stay there, but finally he caved.

Currently I was outside with my dog, Puddles the pug, waiting for him to use the bathroom. Just as I was about to walk in, I saw a white hummer stretch limo make its way down the road. I sighed as I figured it was for one of the neighbors, since it was prom weekend for the local high school.

I walked in and made it half way up the stairs, to my room, before there was a knock at the door. "Got it!" I opened the door and saw a man dressed in a nice tuxedo. "You must be looking for my dad, one second."

"Actually, I'm looking for Karlee McGee."

I looked behind him and saw the same limo that was driving up the street. "Oh... OK. Why?"

"Mr. Morrison has sent me to pick you up."

My eyes widened and I tried not to scream. "Ok, let me just go get changed."

Before the man could say anything, I ran up the stairs and quickly changed out of my sweatpants and hoodie. I searched for my favorite plaid shirt, a jean skirt, and my brown cowboy boots. I was ready in five minutes.

"Are you ready to go?" The driver asked, once I was outside.

I smiled and nodded. He opened the door and I walked in. I was kind of hoping that John would be in there already waiting for me, but that wasn't the case. I was in the back alone. I rolled down the window that seperated the driver and backseat passenger. "Where are we exactly going?"

"The stadium."

(♥)

The limo stopped at the back of the stadium and just as I was about to open the door, the driver did it. I smiled and stepped out as gracefully as possible. There were a bunch of people running around getting ready for RAW tonight.

"Are you Karlee McGee?"

I nodded slowly, reliezing that I had no clue where to go. "That's me."

"Well then, follow me." He held out his arm and I grabbed it. That is when I recognized him. He was one of the ring announcers, Michael Cole. If I wasn't so excited, I probably would have questioned John's choice to pick me up. "Here you are."

I looked up at the 'John Morrison' sign on the door. I thanked Michael and opened the door. There I saw John sitting on the couch. My constant smile faded, when I saw Maryse sitting next to him. If all they were doing was sitting there, then I wouldn't have minded it much, but John's hand was on her upper thigh and was previously staring in her brown eyes.