• 1 •

happier than ever.

5:00 p.m.

•••

george has been over for three days now, him and dream have done nothing but sit on the couch and watch all the ghibli movies that dream has on dvd.

"he's hot." geogre says as a blonde howl pops up onto the screen, "eh. he's okay. i guess." dream says, jealousy tangled in his voice. "he's more that just okay." george says, smiling at dream who looks like he's annoyed with george's crush on howl, dream scoffs and sinks into the couch "when are we getting your stuff from sap's?" dream asks, turning down the volume on the tv "tomorrow?" george says, laying his head in dream's lap, "im too lazy to do anything today." george says, turning his attention back to the t.v.

dream looks down on his lap and admires the way george's hair falls gently over his eyelashes, how his lips curl up into a smile when he's watching something, how the freckles on his nose and cheeks are ever so slightly dancing across his face, how his cheeks are always a tinted pink; god. he's so pretty, dream thinks to himself.

george turns his head to look up at dream who has been staring intensely at george, "you okay?" george asks as dream's face turns a bright red, "huh? oh. oh! yeah i'm okay. i'm good." dream says, trying to mask how flustered he is by watching the tv again, george smiles awkwardly at dream and reaches up to play with his hair, "you're weird." he says as he combs dream's hair away from his face with his fingers, "i'd apologize for laying in your lap without asking but a very special someone told me not to apologize for actions that don't hurt anyone." george says, letting go of dream's hair and caressing dream's cheek, "am i hurting you?" george says, a cocky grin planted on his face, dream looks down at george, face glowing red with embarrassment "no.. you're not." he finally says as he puts his hand over george's eyes so he isn't looking at his anymore "hey what the hell" george says, trying to pull dream's hand away from his face with both of his hands, dream's too strong tho. "you're lucky i'm weak or else i would've bent your fingers by now." george says as he turns his attention back to the t.v. dream chuckles lightly and lets out quiet sigh, trying to calm his face from going numb.

__________

A/N:

hello my loves!!!! welcome to the sequel :) uploads will be slower as i do not want to rush it like the last one!

i appreciate all the support <3

you are all so lovely!!!

also, have you ever thought about how you've never seen me and dream in the same room? ;)