• 10 •

the storm.

1:00 p.m.
•••

george, dream and sapnap had finished unloading all of george's stuff into dreams living room, they're all on dreams porch saying their goodbyes to sapnap.

once sap leaves in the pick up truck dream and george head into the house.

"patches get off of that box, that's not yours." dream says, reaching for his cat who's rubbing her body on top of one of the moving boxes, she runs out of dreams grasp and hides, george laughs at the little interaction.

dream sighs to himself as his phone vibrates three times in his pocket.

marissa: clay, we need to talk

marissa: please return my calls

marissa: please. your father is ill.

dreams eyes widen, as he realizes  what and who these texts are about/coming from.

george is now in front of dream, waving his hand infront of his phone to get his attention, "dreammmmm. DREAM." he says, dream snaps out of his dazed gaze and shakes his head "huh..?" he says finally, looking up at george who has a look of confusion and worry on his face.

"you.. okay..?" he asks, making dream sit on the couch with him. "yeah, yeah. i'm fine..." dream says, locking his phone and putting it back in his pocket "where should we start?" he says with a smile, as he gestures to the boxes that are covering his- no.. their living room floor.

__________
(A/N)

hi my loves! terribly sorry for the lack of updates :[ i will be releasing short chapters! maybe 3-4 this week to make it up to you lot!!!

thank you so much for being patient with me  and respecting my boundaries and such !! :]

-your author <3