• 11 •

the storm.
(pt. 2)

1:25 p.m.

•••

marissa: clay, please. we need to talk.

marissa: please clay. i know you're angry.

marissa: you have every right to be angry.

marissa: i need you.

dream looks at his home screen, the messages poured in one by one, he stares at it in disbelief; george takes notice to how strange dream is acting, he doesn't know how to ask tho.

"is... something on your mind?" george asks as he opens up his box full of posters and things he's hung on his wall, dream looks up from his phone, "oh, no. not really." he says as he puts his phone in his pocket and "relaxes"into george's room chair.

"you sure? you've been weird ever since sap left." george says with a frown, "are you... regretting asking me to move in?" george says, putting the things he's taken out back inside the box slowly, he looks up at dream who's still sitting on the chair, his eyes are closed and his brows are furrowed; he looks stressed.

"no. i'm not, why would i regret that?" dream says, his voice going a bit soft. "are you sure?" george asks again, looking away from dream and back to the box infront of him, "i'm positive, love." dream says, opening his eyes and looking at george with a smile.

"then what is it? why aren't you telling me?" george asks, getting up from the floor. dream closes his eyes again and sighs.

"my mom is texting me." he finally says.