• 9 •

a home to call ours.

12:30 p.m.
•••

as soon as the pick up truck had all of george's stuff in it, dream and george say their goodbyes to quackity and karl; sapnap is taking the U-haul truck to dream's while george and dream go to their place in dreams car.

"let me know if you need help unpacking." karl says, hugging his best friend tighter than ever. "you too jacobs, let me know if your lovers annoy you." george says, returning the same amount of pressure to the hug that karl is.

quackity looks over at dream who's leaning on his car and smiling at the two best friends, "you like him a lot don't you." quackity whispers to dream leaning on the car with him.

dream looks in Q's direction and blushes slightly, "no. just like seeing my friends happy." dream mutters. quackity laughs and pats dreams back, "you're infatuated my friend, join the club." he says as he looks at karl and sapnap giving eachother a kiss on the cheek, "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME." quackity says storming off into the direction his lovers are in, karl and sapnap giggle at their boyfriend and give him a kiss on the cheek aswell.

"they're so in love." george says, leaning on the hood of dreams car with him, "yeah, they are." dream says, a dopey smile planted across his face. sapnap nods in dream's direction signaling that he's ready when they are, "ready?" dream says, getting off the hood of his car "as i'll ever be." george says, getting off the hood and heading for the passengers side. 

__________
A/N

thank you all so much for the support on the disclaimer <3
your comments always make me so happy!

another big thank you for being so patient with the uploads!!! school has me in a choke hold x_X

-your author <3