Chapter - TWENTY FOUR

[A/n]  - MAKE Sure to vote, comment and follow! My personal instagram is prettygangordie. Feel free to follow me. Also, this book will have maybe ten more chapters or less, I dunno but Latin Kings will be the book I am working on after this series. THERE wil be a fourth book, depending on how well Latin kings go, because I'm interested in writing it for the Summer. With that being sad, s/o to my new fans I see ya'll! Love the support, and hope you love this. 

[Devon Pov]

Lately I been in and out of the house. I mean I didn't mean to put my hands on Maya, the shit just happened. She was all in my face. I already know everyone thinks that I'm cruel because, I barely showed emotion that she's safe.

But it also makes me worried. I've been doing a lot of undercover work lately, with this nigga name Al. He's been running these workshops, and small  gang factories, that spread to L.A to Brasil, and so forth. He truly was a Drug Lord, and I was working for him.

Yeah me. Devon who takes shit from nobody, is working from this guy named Al. The thing is, I never really see Al at all. In fact, i never see him. NO ONE has.

"What's next on the list?"

"You need to get rid of that girl of yours." Keith says, he was also one of Al's assistants, but he was higher up then I was.

"Naw man, that's my fucking girl, I can't do that."

"Do you want the money?" Keith says eyeing me up and down.

I shake my head, I was alrady getting irritated with him. "I told you I'm not doing it."

Keith inhales, he was a white man with brown hair, kinda chunky and had a cigar hanging from his lip. He inhaled his fat roll, and shook his head. He walked back to his desk, and opened up a drawer. He handed me a black shiny glock and slid it towards me.

"Do it." He commands.

I lace my fingers around the glock, and smile.

"Do it for the money. . . " He says like it's the Do it for the vine video.

"I ain't gon do it." I aim the glock at him, and pull the trigger.

* * * 

Ten minutes later, I'm running and bullets are flying everywhere. I pull out my cellphone, and send a quick alarm text to Josh. He replies with 'OMW', and I run towards the back of the factory and exit, barely missing a flying bullet as it clips my left earlobe.