Chapter - TWENTY ONE

A/n: So it went down in the last chapter lol. I'm glad you guys are starting to get into this story a bit more. Be prepared for another thug series coming out. I really hope you guys will start to like it. Anyways, enough of me talking, let's hop right into this! 

Vote if you've been a fan of me since Life of a Female gangster! You know what it is!!! _ XXOO

[Devon Pov]

I don't care if they think I'm up to something. I'm not. Well not really. I know it's crazy. I couldn't blieve Maya was back already, like how is that possible? I shook my head in disbelief. And I couldn't believe Andre was fucking here. He's not my brother, not after what he did. I didn't even know he was even still  around. I know he has something to do with Nick, and I'd be damn if he try to tell Maya the truth.

I dial her number. Not Maya's but somebody else's.

"Hey, when are you coming to see me?" Her sweet voice, filled my ears.

I smile. Since Maya was locked up, I've been meeting up with her ever since.

I tug on my cap, and stare at the night sky. I was outside me and Maya's crib. She pissed me off, but maybe it was because I didn't take my meds yet.

"I'll see you soon. They're getting suspicious.." I whisper even though I'm all the way outside.

There was a pause on the other end.  "Okay hurry up. I'm missing you already."

"Okay Tr-." I begin, and she cuts me off. "Trina." She says, "Remember my name is Trina."

"Right Trina." 

"Love you Devon."

"Love you too, Trina."

I hang up the phone and call some of my boys from the gang. Marquez and Davey, comes pulling up about fifteen minutes later.

"Where too, boss man? Davey says as I hop into the back.

"Anywhere but here."

Davey nods his head. "I know the perfect place."

Twenty minutes later we arrive at GoldGirlz, a local strip club in the heat of North Carolina. 
"You sure Maya gon let you do this?" Davey chuckles nervously, probably remembering the time Maya almost shot him in the head, for peeking at her shower.