Chapter -SIX

A/n: Hey sorry you guys haven't heard from me in a second. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. A lot of things are gonna go down in the next few chapters.

[Maya Pov]

I didn't even know where I was going. It began to rain. I didn't even know what state I was in. Was the guy going to catch up to me? I have no idea. The blood was rushing through my face, as I thought of the possiblities that could happen. I stopped at a gas sation to get some more gas.

It was going to be dark in like one more hour. I didn't know where the hell I was going. I asked for directions and the clerk behind the register kept looking at me as if I were suspcious. I rolled my eyes but thanked him for the directions he gave me.

I tried to call Devon or even Josh but it kept saying that they weren't avaliable. I gave a frustrated scream as I hopped back into the car I had stolen. It was full of gas and soon I wondered if ole boy was going to catch on and see if I was gone.

It was stupid to think that I would get away, unscathed but a girl could only dream that's for sure. I quickly started up the car and read the directions. Apparently I was still in North Carolina. I wasn't too far from where the club from where ole boy I'm assuming had kidnapped me.

A glimmer of hope seeped into my bones and I'd be damned if someone fucked that up. As soon as I began driving  for a long time I heard two gun-shots. I looked in the review mirror shocked. There was a tinted BMW following me. How could I have miscalculated something so trival.

I honestly didn't even know there was someone following me until now. I groaned in frustration as the car began to swerve a little. I gripped the steering wheel and my heart was pounding in my chest. The only reasonable explaination for this car to be acting crazy is if it was a modle car or if someone shot the tires. I'm gonna guess the second one.

There was a ditch and the car I was driving swerve out of control. I ran into the ditch and the airbags inflated. I slammed my head against the steering wheel and all I saw was stars. A gush of blood was seeping onto my shirt but that's the only thing I remembered before I blacked out.

* * *

A few hours later, I woke up in pain. My limbs, head and arms were screaming. I felt dizzy and as if I was going to throw up. I reopened my eyes and then closed them, once the bright white light hit my eyes.

"She seems to be okay." A male's voice said. I opened my eyes once more to see a Docotor in white scrubs. He had glasses and was taking off his rubber white gloves.

"Good." A familalr voice said. 

At first I had thought that this entire episode was a dream. That I was finally waking up from some nightmare. Perhaps I just passed out at the club and had that wild dream of being captured, but a part of me knew that I was lying to myself. I couldn't accep the truth of what happened. 

I turned my head slightly as the Doctor muttered something. Ole boy was there, and he didn't look too happy.

"The fuck, am I doing here?" I groaned in pain. I tried sitting up but ole boy pushed me down, his hands on my chest gently. I ignored the feeling I got. Pain or pleasure? Probably both. I waited for it to pass.

"I shot your tires. But it didn't go exactly how I planned." He said simply.

My eyes oepned more in shock. "I could have died." I say in a startled voice.

"But you didn't." He said, quietly.

I ignored him for a few moments. I admired the room I was in. White walls and a small tv that hung up on the wall. There was a medical desk, with a few medicines ontop of it. The room was slightly large and had no windows. I felt like I was in a mental institution.

"When can I get home?" I finally asked him. I probably looked a mess.

He shoved his hands into his pants pockets. "Don't worry about all of that. I just need you for something."

I rolled my eyes, "So you kidnapped you so you could use me?" 

Who did this nigga think he was? I can't believe he had the audacity to even think about kidnapping me. I swear the nerve of some people. But once Devon finds him, he'll wring out his neck and hang him on the towel rack to dry. I smiled at that thought---cause it was amusing to think about.

"Well no--not exactly. I can't tell you here." 

I sigh. I wanted to know what the hell he meant but I was too tired. "So what now? You gonna kill me?"

He laughed. "If I wanted to kill you, why would I bring you to the hospital?"

"I don't know? You tell me." I said sarcastically.

He shook his head and opened his mouth like he was going to say something more. But the Doctor reppeared with a handful of forms.

"You need to fill these out. You're her brother correct? So sign here and here." The Doctor ratttled off politely.

I stated at ole boy, I can't believe he told the people that we were related. As if! And even if we were I was the better looking one. 

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. The doctor exaimed me and made sure the IVS were connected into my arms properly.

"If you rest up well enough you can be realeased today. If not you should stay here for at least two to three days." The Doctor said smiling.

I groaned once more and just wanted both of them to leave.

As if reading my mind the Doctor left ole boy and I in the room. "Don't forget visiting hours are over in about thirty minutes." He tells ole boy.

He nods and watches as the Doctor leaves.

"Aren't you suppose to be leaving with him? I say turning my head to look at the guy.

He shrugged his shoulders, "You heard what the Doc said. I have 30 minutes."

"Doesn't mean you should stay." I inform him.

He laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world. "Yeah, but I want to watch you sleep."

I give him a weird look, but despite nearly almost dying, and him rushing to find out that I took his little friends car he still brought me to the hospital. And what kidnappers do that? So you couldn't blame me when I smiled at his words, as creepy as they were.

A/n: make sure to vote and comment. sorry this has been a long time since i updated. i hope you guys like it. a little action and weirdness is gonnna be coming up in the next chapters. who do you think the boy is? what is his motive for kidnapping her?

read more to find out & check out along for the ride for more urban books and welcome 2 my block series. peace out ~idenity