Chapter - TWENTY

A/n: The shock factor was real in the last part lol. Just a note, please don't give away anything that happens in the comments below. A lot of people don't like when things are spoiled...just be considerate of their feelings. Comment as much as you want, but don't give anything away haha. Anywho's please share this story with five people. Once you shared it, link me all 5 usernames, and you will get a s/o & a dedication on your favorite chapter I written or the next published chapters . Thanks!

[Maya Pov]

The confusion was real for me. "He's my brother." Devon never spoke of having a brother. So why is everything coming out of the dark now? And why does  that somehow piss me off? Josh was staring at Devon confused. Mecca just walked in, a huge smile on her lips. Her face fell when she saw our faces.

She saw me staring at my ring, Josh, looking at Devon, and Devon throwing daggers at Andre.

"I didn't know you had a brother." Josh says after a few minutes of silence. We all looked at Devon but, he does't look at us at all.

"Yeah...I have a brother."

I crossed my arms. But I've known Andre all my LIFE. How in the hell could I  have not known he had a brother? There must be some type of misunderstanding.

"How can you have a brother, and not tell me about it?" I turned towards Devon, my eyes narrowed. If you can keep a family member away from someone, what else was he hiding?

Devon shook his head and ddn't answer. "Fuck this shit."

"Where the hell are you going?" I yell after him. I followed him to the door. He slipped is Pelle jacket on, and wouldn't look at me.

"Out. I have some buisness to take care of."

"I just get back from being kidnapped, and finding out even more information and your dark ass just wanna get up and leave? Wow okay." Me and Devon didn't argrue that much, but at this point I didn't care.

Devon left without saying anyhing. He slammed the door behind him. A few moments later the car engine revved up, and he sped off.

Mecca stared at me, and then came and wrapped her arms aroud me. I didn't know if she was trying to hold me back from chasing after him, or just felt like I needed to be loved. Maybe both. Josh muttered something about Devon being an ass, and how he was going to talk to him. I didn't care. I just wanted to go in my room.

"Can everyone just..leav me alone?" It was a question but more like a demand from my part. I didn't wait for them to answer.