Chapter - FOURTEEN

A/n: Hey baes, I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter. Please do me a huge favor, and go read my book, 'love you everyday like feb!' if you like this series so far, then you will love that new sexy story! Trust me! Yall would love it. Anyways, sorry for the long wait for an update. I'm about to start writing now!

[Maya Pov]

This was getting real irritating. I mean, who can you really trust no a-days? Ole boy just told me that he was working with Nick. And not only that he's my kidnapper. This is crazy. First Trisha, now me. What's going to go on next? Not only that but I haven't seen Devon or Josh in weeks. And I was starting to get worried.

What if they forgot all about me? What if I honestly didn't mean anything to them, and they were ready for me to leave? 

I mean Devon is my Fiance for God's sake, but right now he's not acting like it. AND oh my God, now that I just thought about it. How am I going to finish up my School?

"Andre how am I going to finish up my School?"

Andre was sitting on the couch. This condo complex was nearly empty.

"Um, you aint allowed to have a computer." He said, sipping on his drink.

I threw my hands up in the air, "Come on that's the least you can do. I have like one more day before I have to go back to School. Seriously, a few hours on the computer won't hurt."

Andre shrugged, "I guess. Hold on and stay yo ass here. You know how to like to wander." He said getting up and leaving the living room.

I rolled my eyes, and contemplated on what to do. I could use the time to get a lot of work done and send it to the professor. On the other hand, he's gonna wonder where I'm at. But I'll try to pull it off---some-how or else I'll be kicked out from the class. 

A few minutes later Andre came back, with a black Dell laptop. "Thanks." I say,  grabbing it from him. My pulse was racing and I logged online to my School account.

Andre was watching me, making sure I wasn't gonna try anything. But I was doing work for so long that he began to nod off.

I quickly typed in the IP Address to see where I was. It said that I was somewhere in Charlotte North Carolina, which wasn't too far but it was still far...

Good. That's all I needed to know. I cleared the history and closed the laptop. I grabbed Andre's cellphone as slowly as I could. I'm sorry Andre but I wasn't going to spend my life locked up in here like some type of animal. I have a life.