Missing?

Iden' Pov

Sally and I reach the Doctor's home, holding deadly nightshade in our hands. We quietly got inside and quickly head to the cabinet. We stock up the jar of deadly nightshade before we hear motored wheels rolling.

I shove the jar back in as the Doctor calls out. "Sally? Iden? Is that you?" I turn to see the Doctor reach the bottom of the runway stairs. "You came back." He pointed out.

"I had to," Sally responded. The Doctor then pulls out her missing arm. "For this~?"

"Yes," Sally answers sadly. "Shall we then?" The Doctor asks, shining his lantern up the railway. We both walk-up with the man following us behind.

"That's the second time this month you slipped deadly nightshade in my tea," The Doctor mutters under his breath as he stitches the limb back on. "Three times," Sally corrects him. He holds the needle close to the girl's face. "I created you! I made you with my own hands."

"You can make other creations! I'm restless, I can't help it!" Sally tries to reason.

"It's a phase, my dear. It'll pass." The Doctor finishes up and turns to me. "I don't want you to follow Sally's reckless lead. I promised my friend I'd take care of you." I frown at the mention of my creator who is long gone.

Back to you

Zero floats around us and barks cheerfully. "Not now, Zero, I'm not in the mood," Dad says sorrowfully. The dog then floats in front and gives an adorable smile.

"Oh, alright," Dad then pops off a bone and tosses it for the apparition to fetch. I yawn quietly before Dad gives me a smile. "Up we go."

Dad then proceeds to pick me up and give me a piggyback ride. I hug Dad from behind and begin to drift off to sleep.

Mayor's POV

I reach up to the Skellington's home and turn off my car. "Morning boys!" I call cheerfully to the band sleeping outside the residence. I open the gate and make my way up the stairs fast. I pull the spider next to the door, which gives a horrid shriek.

I hum while waiting. I look behind me to see the band at the gate and give them a pleasant wave. I notice it's taking a while and conclude neither of the ones in the home has heard, so I ring again.

"Jack? Miss Y/n? I got plans for next Halloween." I call out, holding the paper. "I just need you two to check them over." TH plans drop from my arms and my worried face begins to show.

"C'mon, I'm just an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself." I then pull out my megaphone and look at the tower. "JACK? Y/N? PLEASE ANSWER ME-AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I yell in surprise as I start rolling down the stairs.

"They're not home." One of the band members informs me. "Where are they? I ask, lifting my head from the ground.

"Haven't been home all night." Another one tells me.
My head hits the ground in defeat.