Meeting the man of the hour

"No no no!" I rush to the tub. The sack opens up and reveal the man of the hour. "Sandy Claws, in person." Dad marvels, shaking Sandy's hand. "Why- you have hands! No claws at all." Dad exclaims at the discovery.

Sandy lifts his hat to be met with the sight of monsters all around. "W-where am I?" He asks. "Surprised aren't you?" Dad guesses. "I knew you would be. You don't need to have a worry about Christmas this year."

Sandy questions as he takes in his surroundings. "Consider this as a vacation. A reward. It's your turn to take it easy." Dad claims as he picks the candy of Sandy' beard. "But there must be some mistake!" Sandy claims. Dad ignores what Sandy tries to say and starts to give out orders.

"See that he's comfortable." Dad orders. "Wait! I should give him a brief explanation." I call and get in between the two. "Very well, we don't want to cause enough confusion to make Sandy here think he's in danger." Dad agrees while not at all thinking of connecting what he's saying to his past and future actions he is doing. I lean over and whisper in ruler in Christmas's ear. "I'm sorry about my Dad, I'll make sure to get you out before the night ends. I'll also make sure to explain everything, just give me some time, sir." Sandy looks at me with confusion. "I'll explain everything." I reassure him again. I straighten back up and nod at Oogie's kids with a bitter look painted on my face.

The kids shoved him back in the bag. Right before the bag closes Dad takes the hat  and realizes that it's the missing piece he needed for his new outfit. Iden realizes as well and goes to make his own with the leftover supplies he has. Sally grabs my attention and motions me to follow her, to which I comply. The two of us stalk off while Dad practices trying to perfect Sandy's laugh.

3rd

"Where are we taking him?" Shock asks Lock.

"To Oogie Boogie, of course! Jack said to make him comfortable, and there's no place comfy as there." Lock answers his partner.

"Haven't you heard of peace on earth? Goodwill towards men?" Sandy asks in the bag, hoping it would somehow convince them somewhat. "NO!" All three yell at him. They all then walk off laughing.

Back to you

Sally pulls out a jug under a tile in her room and reveals that it's fog juice. "Brilliant! The fog would be so thick that the reindeer won't be able to take off safely. But, why bring me and not Iden?" I ask her. Iden and her have bee friends their whole lives, and they hardly ever separated.

Sally shakes her head. "Iden won't listen to me, he's so wrapped up in Jack's idea." I nod my head in agreement. "Right, is he always like this?" I ask, wanting to know a bit mor about the  shy boy.

"No, usually he's fawning over his crush." She says nonchalantly before her head snaps up when she realizes what she said. "I won't pry, let's get out of here." I comfort. Sally nods in affirmation. We hear a saw buzzing and quickly leave the room. We pass by the room of the sound to see the Doctor marveling over his project. He pops off the head and his own.

After that our eyes widen at the sight of him taking out the brain of his old friend he kept after she passed. He puts the brain in and mumbles something about having his love back and goes to kiss the brain, but the lid closes on his lips. I hold back laughing as we quickly make our way out the building.