Crazy

Its been three days, and Harry was going crazy.

First of all, Malfoy took every chance possible to annoy Harry.

Just yesterday, "Alexandra" forgot to bring her inkwell to her History of Magic class and asked Harry to bring it because she was too tired because of her wrist.

"As if," he had thought, but brought it anyways since he had no choice.

As soon as he handed it over and sat down next to her, the girl knocked over the inkwell " accidentally" and spilled it all over Harry's desk, clothes, papers and the floor.

"Oops!" feigned Malfoy, hiding an amused smirk.

Professor Binns didn't seem noticed the small accident and droned on into his boring speech.

Harry had a lot of cleaning up that day.

And only this morning, Malfoy purposely put in Fluxweed even though the potions textbook specifically required Knottgrass which made the potion into a nasty greenish color that bombed a nasty smell and blamed it on Harry.

Naturally Professor Snape believed "Alexandra" over Harry and deducted five points from Gryffindor for making such a stupid mistake.

As if that was not enough, Malfoy somehow was always sticking her foot out whenever Harry walked by resulting in him taking several trips to the ground face first.
She would fake innocence and dramatically apologise for his own clumsiness and would help him up.

And somehow, even though all the srudents at Hogwarts saw everything, somehow "Alexandra" would not get quite as much hate as when she was a boy.

Some people even considered Harry as lucky and eyed him with envy.

Harry, on the other hand, was despising Draco more and more each day as these "accidents" never ceased happening. Even if he wished for payback, that was impossible because the constant, careful watching of Professor Snape.

So he bit his lip and suffered through.

"It'll be over in a while. She'll be gone from me soon," he thought over and over.

But Fate had some different ideas.

Sup guys!!

OK, I need some ideas!!

Not like plot ideas, but like little moments ideas!!
Like maybe some other things Malfoy might do to annoy Harry, or a little moment between the Golden Trio, or what Harry might notice about a habit that Malfoy does, or anything else! Like little filler moments! Im out of ideas, so could u guys pls either comment or DM me any ideas u might have? Theres no guarantee im absolutely gonna use them, but anything is welcome! I might modify the ideas a little bit or whatever.

And as always, constrictive criticism is always appreciated~!!

Anyways, thx for reading my crappy story!!