The Inicident (Part Two)

Snape

Severous was getting a bit nervous.
It was 6, and Draco wasn't here yet.

'She's probably coming right now.' he thought.

Still, he was nervous.

When there was no sign of Draco by 6:10, Snape grew really worried.

'She's just a little bit late. She'll be here anytime now.' he assured himself.

6:15, and there was still no Draco.

Snape panicked, grabbed the potion, and ran out of his office in a search for Draco.

' Was the school this big? Where is she? Oh, Lucious is going to kill me!' Severous was freaking out.

It was 6:25, and he still didn't find the child.

6:28

"AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" he heard.
He recognized two voices. One was definitly Draco. Snape began to sprint towards the voice.

Severous was cursing in his mind. If there was another person with Draco, he was in huge trouble.

6:30

By the time Severous reached Draco( and noticed that Harry was the other person), Draco already started to transform, and was just finishing it.

Severous quickly stood infront of her and handed the potion, which she drank immediatly.

Harry

"AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he screamed. He kissed Malfoy! He kissed Malfoy!

Harry was disgusted and speechless.

Harry could clearly see that Malfoy was every bit as disgusted. Malfoy opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly, he clutched his stomach and started whimpering.

All of a sudden, Harry saw Malfoy changing. His hair became whiter and longer, his chest widened, hi-

Suddenly, Proffessor Snape was in between him and Malfoy, and he handed him some sort of liquid.

All the while, Harry was still standing, shocked and gaping.

He heard snippets of them whispering, though Malfoy's voice sounded weird.

".....not changing.......wrong?.......still....."

"..don't know.....  do... anything  ....before...?"

"......smashed.....kissed......Potter.."

Then, both seemed to remember that Harry was still here.

"You! Follow me!" ordered Proffessor Snape, then grabbed Harry and dragged him to his office.

Harry still had no idea what was going on, and he didn't get a good look at Malfoy yet.

They reached the office, and Snape locked the door and put a Silencing charm on it.

Harry looked at Malfoy and gasped.

Yay!!! Two crappy chapters in a day!!!