Hypothermia kinda sucks...

After Saiki gets rid of his powers he goes out with Nendou, Kaido and Kuboyasu for a snow day.

It's OOC, get over it <3

Kuboyasu's POV

It snowed! It finally snowed! I mentioned to Kaido a while ago that when it snows we should take Nendou and Saiki sledding and now we finally can.

Saiki finally revealed to us his powers and we've all gotten closer so I'm sure he'd at least think about it. Although I'm not sure, he's mentioned something about his anxiety being pretty bad since he got rid of his powers. I hope he's alright.

Kaido, Nendou and I were walking to Saiki's house to ask him. It wasn't too cold but it was cold enough that the snow wasn't melting. Once we got to his house we knocked on the door, to which Saiki's mother answered.

"Hello? Oh it's Ku's friends!" She smiled at us excitedly. She then turned to looked behind her at Saiki. "Ku, your friends are here!" She told him, even though he could clearly see us.

"What are you doing here?" He asked plainly. I think he was still getting used to using his voice since it sounded a little strained.

Then Nendou spoke up, "Hey, buddy! We wanted to know if you wanna go sleddin'." Nendou has always been loud so it was no surprise that he yelled the sentence. Saiki rubbed his ear, "can you be any louder..?"

I chuckled at this, "But yeah, do you wanna come with us?" I asked. Saiki seemingly pondered the question for a few seconds then replied, "Yeah, sure.." and then turned around to go and grab his coat. We all smiled, happy that Saiki was so quick to say yes.

All four of us started walking towards a big hill that Kaido said he saw on his way to the store once. He said it was right by a frozen lake. "Saiki, I have an extra sled for you since you didn't bring one." Kaido said. Saiki nodded and then looked forward again.

Once Saiki had gotten rid of his powers he found out his eyesight was actually really bad and had to get glasses. They're just simple round frames but they fit his face so nicely. But anyway, once we reached the hill we started climbing to the top.

When we reached the top, Nendou was the first one to test the hill for how well we could slide down it. He wiped out at the bottom but that was intentional.

I think..

Next Kaido went. He didn't wipe out at the bottom but he chickened out in the middle and rolled down the hill instead. I asked Saiki if he wanted to go but he said he didn't want to so I went instead. It was pretty fast and really fun!

Saiki walked down the less steep way to the bottom where he stood a little bit on the ice. I guess he just wanted to watch. Once all three of us got back up on the hill Nendou went down again. We planned on just going in the same order so we wouldn't crash into each other.

When Nendou went down he forgot to hop off at the bottom which sent him a ways onto the frozen lake. Saiki was there too and it didn't crack with his weight so I wasn't worried about it breaking.

Until a few cracks formed around Saiki's feet. Nendou had landed close to Saiki so it put a lot of weight on one spot. Me and Kaido both ran down the less steep side of the hill to get the the edge of the lake. "Nendou, slowly walk towards the edge." I heard Saiki say. He was very calm in situations like this which was good.

Nendou started slowly walking to the edge and made it within a few steps. Now it was Saiki's turn. "C'mon, Saiki. You got this. Small steps." I instructed. Saiki took slow, small steps toward the edge but stopped when the ice cracked. He gasped and looked up at me with what I think was worry. I can't tell, I've never seen Saiki with emotion in his eyes.