catch me when i fall

☀︎︎

3:13 pm

"And if you were my little girl"

☀︎︎

𝓦atching her made him wonder why she was the way she was. It seemed like she needed someone to comfort her even if she wasn't sad. Like she needed a sense of security wherever she was. Her eyes look dull at times. And the only thing that seemed to light them was when her eyes landed on him again. She needed repairing. For her pieces to be put back together. She was a puzzle, even she knew that. And even she couldn't figure it out. Why she needed such a feeling of safety. And how if she didn't, she would begin to shake. Feel anxious and scared. And she felt that with him. Well, when she looked at him. He seemed full of dominance and safety. Like he could take care of her. When he spoke to her she felt not only aroused by his heavy tone but deep down she felt a little safer. Like if the world was falling away from under her he would be there to catch her. She needed it - him.

The mystery was grave. Her memories seemed to have given up on her. Leaving her no answer as to why she was so utterly damaged. She failed to catch on to when her father would call her names. Names not meant for one's daughter. Babygirl, babydoll, lolita. She failed to remember the times where her mother had left the house. Leaving her alone with daddy. She failed to remember why her father had been thrown out of their home. Their family. And when her mother never brought it up again she was bound to forget. Her brain didn't want her to remember. The force of will. Because she didn't want to. There was no will. No want. But now there was.

She wanted him. Badly.